Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lawyer Johnny Cocaine
Old Blue Collar Joe
Lawyer Johnny Cocaine
lol
Here's a riddle for you Patriots fans: What's blue, grey, and white, has had more seasons without a playoff appearance or a superbowl than anyother NFL team, and smashed the Patriots 40-9? Go ahead, tell me how it's just preseason.

It is pre-season. Doesn't matter once the regular season starts, because where were the Lions last season during the playoffs? That''s right, sitting at home or in a bar watching it on TV.
Pat yourself on the back and crow all night. It's irrelevant.
Yes is it most certainly does matter, you mouth breather. Let's look at this. The Colts went 0-4 in the 2006 preseason. That season, they went on to win the superbowl, and beat the Patriots as well. So I suppose that was just magic, huh? Educate yourself, friend. It was 23-3 When the starters were out when the first half ended. That doesn't say anything? I recall once in the regular season last season...where the Bills picked brady off four time. Four. Go back and count them. There was also another time during the regular season when the Pats were getting trounced by the 49ers...with a QB who'd never played as a started before. It wasn't until late in the 4th that Tom woke up and remembered he had a game to play. But I suppose you "somehow" missed that, didn't you?

No wonder Detroit is a dying town. Your own idea of logic is too dumb for the short bus. Yes, the Colts went 0-4 in the pre-season and won the Superbowl. Know what that does? It just PROVES that pre-season means jack and s**t.
It is irrelevant, and the top teams with the best coaching really don't give two ******** about them, other than a chance to watch their newbies attempt to make the roster and see how much they can get the other team to show themselves.
It only matters to those who support teams who suck monkey nuts in the rain, who can only get to a playoff game with a ticket that they bought.

OG Gaian

I'm going to take this post and break it apart, and show you why you're a ******** moron. I'll look for your helmet later on. Me and your mom were having some kinky foreplay with it last night...but you're a true tard so you wont know the difference.

Old Blue Collar Joe
No wonder Detroit is a dying town. Your own idea of logic is too dumb for the short bus.

So in the hypothetical situation I were retarded and riding the "short bus", Detroit's economical, industrial and social situation would be my fault, and not the fault of the politicians? Let's just take a deep breath, and think on that for a second. Done? Do you realize how ******** stupid your own "logic" is? And when did I mention my own philosophy of logic? You're the one who brought up "logic" to begin with.

Quote:
Yes, the Colts went 0-4 in the pre-season and won the Superbowl. Know what that does? It just PROVES that pre-season means jack and s**t.

Going right back to your own ridiculous "logic" you really do think that it was just a magical coincidence that the Colts went all the way after going 0-4? Preseason is a time to take notes on what works and doesn't work, who starts and who doesn't start, what rookies should be played and who shouldn't be played. Where's your "logic" now?

Quote:
It is irrelevant, and the top teams with the best coaching really don't give two ******** about them,

So a top team like the Patriots shouldn't have had a problem with the Lions then, huh?

Quote:
other than a chance to watch their newbies attempt to make the roster and see how much they can get the other team to show themselves.

See? You are capable of some logic after all! What a shame that I had to explain the rest of preseason though to you.

Quote:
It only matters to those who support teams who suck monkey nuts in the rain, who can only get to a playoff game with a ticket that they bought.

And then you go and blow any hope I had for you. Let's start from the bottom of this asinine drivel. Clearly you're an arrogant pig. You've made that obvious. But ignorant too? Well that was already obvious. Not everyone can afford the three hundred dollars to go sit at a game for several hours. And why should they. If you have a TV, you can see the exact same thing at home for free, and still have three hundred dollars to pay the bills with, and put food on the table with. Not everyone comes from a well off, privileged family like the mighty Old Blue Collar Joe did. I'm not even going to bother with the first portion of this, as like I said, it's asinine drivel.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Patriots got their a** handed to them lol told you guys they were over rated trash

Super Spirit

Not taking sides on this one. xd

User Image

Can't wait for Joe's response, though.
Blaze in 3D
Patriots got their a** handed to them lol told you guys they were over rated trash

Yep. Preseason determines everything, doesn't it. Question for the Falcon fan? How does it feel to have a team that chokes in the playoffs every season like a prom queen giving her first nob job?
They have how many rings? They've been to how many championship games and Superbowls in their history? I know a multiple finger amputee could count that high and probably have fingers left.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze in 3D

Yep. Preseason determines everything, doesn't it. Question for the Falcon fan? How does it feel to have a team that chokes in the playoffs every season like a prom queen giving her first nob job?
They have how many rings? They've been to how many championship games and Superbowls in their history? I know a multiple finger amputee could count that high and probably have fingers left.

You can make all these tired Jokes about the Falcons but it wont change the fact that the pats are over rated lol
Blaze in 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze in 3D

You can make all these tired Jokes about the Falcons but it wont change the fact that the pats are over rated lol

A decade of being a powerhouse tends to disprove that comment. The only ones claiming they are over rated are the haters, and they are rather common. Do I think they'll win the Superbowl? Doubtful. They still have work to do. Do I think they're one of the top teams in the AFC? Definitely.
But this year I would expect it to be the Niners to take it all, or the Seahawks. No other team can match up against those two.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze in 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze in 3D

A decade of being a powerhouse tends to disprove that comment. The only ones claiming they are over rated are the haters, and they are rather common. Do I think they'll win the Superbowl? Doubtful. They still have work to do. Do I think they're one of the top teams in the AFC? Definitely.
But this year I would expect it to be the Niners to take it all, or the Seahawks. No other team can match up against those two.

The AFC is a joke...you forget How shitty the AFC east is...winning that division grants you no merit....Being on the top of the AFC period means ur just an average team in the NFC...keep joking with urself
Blaze in 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze in 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze in 3D

The AFC is a joke...you forget How shitty the AFC east is...winning that division grants you no merit....Being on the top of the AFC period means ur just an average team in the NFC...keep joking with urself

Do you really want to go compare the past ten years of Superbowl winners and losers? The AFC won last year, in fact. Neither conference is a joke. There are solid teams in both, just as there are teams that suck a**.
Writing off either conference is making a crucial error and shows fanboys, rather than those that actually pay attention to the game.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze in 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze in 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze in 3D

Do you really want to go compare the past ten years of Superbowl winners and losers? The AFC won last year, in fact. Neither conference is a joke. There are solid teams in both, just as there are teams that suck a**.
Writing off either conference is making a crucial error and shows fanboys, rather than those that actually pay attention to the game.

10 tens? slow ur roll bro last year is proof enough on how shitty the AFC is....like ive said before the AFC east is pure trash you think the patriots winniing that division makes them look good when nobody over ther won more than 6 games plz...Talk to me when you guys beat a real team...matter of fact the pats only won one game against an NFC team last year.........the rest put them in the dirt
Every year I break down each division and make my season predictions. With one week of preseason left I feel like I've seen enough to make my predictions now.

AFC EAST:
1. New England Patriots- With Brady and Belichick at the helm, they are the obvious favorites.

2. Miami Dolphins- A decent team that will have the benefit of finishing second due to poor competition within the division.

3. New York Jets- It doesn't matter who starts at Quarterback, Rex Ryan will be out of a job by season's end... if he lasts that long.

4. Buffalo Bills- New head coach, same ol' Bills.

AFC SOUTH:
1. Indianapolis Colts- What a surprise Luck and the Colts were last year, I see no reason for them to slow down.

2. Houston Texans- They have the makings of being a serious contender in the AFC, yet always seem to fall apart near the end of the season.

3. Tennessee Titans- Haven't done enough during the off season to propel them from muddled middle to playoff contenders.

4. Jacksonville Jaguars- I like Gabbert, want him to have a successful career in the NFL, he won't do it in Jacksonville.

AFC NORTH:
1. Cincinnati Bengals- Last season they were a tie breaker away from winning the North, this time they take it by force.

2. Baltimore Ravens- Despite all the players they lost in the off season, they will still be a playoff contender.

3. Pittsburgh Steelers- Unless Tomlin can get them back to the playoffs, he will be on the hot seat come the end of the season.

4. Cleveland Browns- Adding Norv Turner will improve their offense... Now they just need a competent QB to really make a difference.

AFC WEST:
1. Denver Broncos- Manning and Co. are saying Superbowl or Bust.

2. Kansas City Chiefs- Reid and Smith will turn this team around, just not enough to get them into the playoffs.

3. San Diego Chargers- Phillip Rivers had such a promising start to his career, it's sad to see him and the Chargers fall so far after getting rid of Marty Schotenheimer.

4. Oakland Raiders- I remember Raider fans saying the team needs to get rid of Al Davis before Oakland can be competitive again... still believe that?

NFC EAST:
1. Washington Redskins- Though RGIII's health is in question, I've seen enough good things from Grossman to believe even IF he has to lead the team they can still win the division.

2. Dallas Cowboys- So many pieces for a winning franchise, yet they cannot find a way into the playoffs.

3. New York Giants- Eli is looking terrible this pre-season. Hard to believe this is the same team that hoisted the Lombardi Trophy just 2 seasons ago.

4. Philadelphia Eagles- How will the Chip Kelly system work in the NFL? We'll have to wait and find out.

NFC SOUTH:
1. New Orleans Saints- with Sean Peyton back as the head coach, this team should rebound and win the South.

2. Atlanta Falcons- Still good enough to at least clinch a wild card spot.

3. Carolina Panthers- Cam Newton will dazzle, but it won't be enough for the Panthers to make a serious push for the playoffs.

4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- They made some great moves on Defense, but their offense looks terrible.

NFC NORTH:
1. Green Bay Packers- I'm no fan of Rodgers, but I cannot deny how great of a QB he is.

2. Minnesota Vikings- If the Vikings can get a QB that compliments Adrian Peterson better, this team can be scary good.

3. Detroit Lions- Some people have lost faith in Reggie Bush, I think it will add another dimension to their offense that can make the more effective.

4. Chicago Bears- I'm just not sold with this teams roster.

NFC WEST:
1. Seattle Seahawks- As a 49ers fan, it pains me to admit that I believe Seattle will win the West.

2. San Francisco 49ers- San Fran wants to rebound and win it all this year. Unfortunately History is not on their side.

3. St. Louis Rams- This team caused fits in the division last season, if they can find ways to beat everyone else they will be a true force to contend with.

4. Arizona Cardinals- Bruce Arians did great things in Indianapolis last season, It's a shame he's going into arguably the toughest division in Football.

PLAYOFFS:
AFC
1. Denver Broncos
2. New England Patriots
3. Indianapolis Colts
4. Cincinnati Bengals
Wild Card: Baltimore Ravens
Wild Card: Houston Texans

NFC
1. New Orleans Saints
2. Seattle Seahawks
3. Green Bay Packers
4. Washington Redskins
Wild Card: San Francisco 49ers
Wild Card: Atlanta Falcons

SUPERBOWL- SEATTLE SEAHAWKS over Denver Broncos

And those are my predictions. Agree, disagree? feel free to respond.

Super Spirit

Cookie Icer

NFC EAST:
1. Washington Redskins- Though RGIII's health is in question, I've seen enough good things from Grossman to believe even IF he has to lead the team they can still win the division.

NFC
1. New Orleans Saints
2. Seattle Seahawks
3. Green Bay Packers
4. Washington Redskins

And those are my predictions. Agree, disagree? feel free to respond.

And for that, I thank you. emotion_dealwithit

Don't know about the Grossman comment though. xd

Distinct Elder

Cookie Icer

4. Cleveland Browns- Adding Norv Turner will improve their offense... Now they just need a competent QB to really make a difference.

The great thing about Norv Turner is how skilled he is at building QBs up. Brandon Weeden looked confident and comfortable in his offense, as opposed to Schumer's West Coast offense. He looked like he was ready to lead.

A good coordinator builds an offense around a quarterback, not a quarterback around an offense. I have high hopes for my Brownies this year.
Operation Desert Storm
Cookie Icer

The great thing about Norv Turner is how skilled he is at building QBs up. Brandon Weeden looked confident and comfortable in his offense, as opposed to Schumer's West Coast offense. He looked like he was ready to lead.

A good coordinator builds an offense around a quarterback, not a quarterback around an offense. I have high hopes for my Brownies this year.

It's true he did perform better in general in the preseason, Still had some rough patches but still looked like he was making positive strides. Despite that I really don't have a lot of confidence that he will be the long term answer for the Browns, but I might be proven wrong. We shall see.

Distinct Elder

Cookie Icer
Operation Desert Storm
Cookie Icer

It's true he did perform better in general in the preseason, Still had some rough patches but still looked like he was making positive strides. Despite that I really don't have a lot of confidence that he will be the long term answer for the Browns, but I might be proven wrong. We shall see.

That I can agree with, he is significantly older than other 2-years quarterbacks, so I don't view him as a long-term QB either. He's more suited for holding us off while we build another QB up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff