10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Clambake 200
Eyes
January 12, 2013

NFL DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS

RAVENS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

VS

BRONCOS

Sports Authority Field at Mile High
Denver, Colorado
4:30 on CBS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PACKERS

VS

49ers

Candlestick Park
San Francisco, California
8:00 on FOX

Enjoy the games, everyone!
49ers are best XP

Super Spirit

That Ravens & Broncos game was amazing.

Who else thinks it'll wind up being a Harbaugh/Harbaugh match-up in the Super Bowl? emotion_awesome
Eyes

Who else thinks it'll wind up being a Harbaugh/Harbaugh match-up in the Super Bowl? emotion_awesome

Doubtful. Next week will determine it. I think the best game remaining will be the Seahawks vs. the Niners. Yeah, I doubt that Atlanta can pull it off.

Super Spirit

Old Blue Collar Joe
Eyes

Doubtful. Next week will determine it. I think the best game remaining will be the Seahawks vs. the Niners. Yeah, I doubt that Atlanta can pull it off.

It'll be the 49ers & Seahawks, I agree. That's going to be a great one. 3nodding

Who do you think will win the Patriots & Texans game? I have Patriots taking that one.
I think the Texans can beat the Pats.

Super Spirit

January 13, 2013

NFL DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS

SEAHAWKS

VS

FALCONS

Georgia Dome
Atlanta, Georgia
1:00 on FOX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TEXANS

VS

PATRIOTS

Gillette Stadium
Foxborough, Massachusetts
4:30 on CBS

Super Spirit

scacchic

Hopefully it'll be better than the other game they played against each other in the regular season. That was a massacre (Patriots won, btw). emotion_bandaid
Eyes
scacchic

Hopefully it'll be better than the other game they played against each other in the regular season. That was a massacre (Patriots won, btw). emotion_bandaid

I just want to see other teams besides the Patriots do really well in the AFC for a change. At least the Colts and Steelers aren't going anywhere either.
Eyes
Old Blue Collar Joe
Eyes

It'll be the 49ers & Seahawks, I agree. That's going to be a great one. 3nodding

Who do you think will win the Patriots & Texans game? I have Patriots taking that one.

Just don't see the Texans having what it takes.
For clarification: I do NOT like the Falcons. However, congrats on beating the Hawks.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
For clarification: I do NOT like the Falcons. However, congrats on beating the Hawks.

I knew you was a falcon hater the whole time all that bs about I dont live to far from atlanta was just bs..I saw right through all that
Blaze N 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe

I knew you was a falcon hater the whole time all that bs about I dont live to far from atlanta was just bs..I saw right through all that

Not liking and hating are two entirely different categories. They have had the habit of choking in the playoffs. This time they played to win instead of to keep the lead.
Now we see how they do next week against the Niners.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze N 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe

Not liking and hating are two entirely different categories. They have had the habit of choking in the playoffs. This time they played to win instead of to keep the lead.

Oh really whats the difference then???? and yeah the niners are very dangerous and our chances of winning are slim
Blaze N 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze N 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe

Oh really whats the difference then???? and yeah the niners are very dangerous and our chances of winning are slim

If you don't understand basic grammatical difference between 'don't like' and hate, I'm not your teacher and they should be smacked for failing in their tasking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff