Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Tiger Yukaru
Who's better Owens, or Moss?

Id say Owens for what he did in the Superbowl.
What other games are you looking forward to (like the ones your team isn't playing in)?

For me I'd have to say the Colts vs. Bengals. When the Bengals played the Pats, they gave us a fit against both the pass and the run. Their defense isn't all that great and since I don't think the Colts have done anything during the off-season to help run their defense. I think that the Bengals will take the win.

Another game would be the Colts vs. Steelers for me. Staley and Bettis will not be stopped by the Colt's defense. I feel the real deal would have to be Roethlisberger since I think he will also have a highly productive game. Steelers have a tough defense and since the Patriots were without Dillon and Branch. We found out how tough the Steelers could be. I'm going to have to go with the Steelers winning this one.
AKILLA
What other games are you looking forward to (like the ones your team isn't playing in)?

For me I'd have to say the Colts vs. Bengals. When the Bengals played the Pats, they gave us a fit against both the pass and the run. Their defense isn't all that great and since I don't think the Colts have done anything during the off-season to help run their defense. I think that the Bengals will take the win.

Another game would be the Colts vs. Steelers for me. Staley and Bettis will not be stopped by the Colt's defense. I feel the real deal would have to be Roethlisberger since I think he will also have a highly productive game. Steelers have a tough defense and since the Patriots were without Dillon and Branch. We found out how tough the Steelers could be. I'm going to have to go with the Steelers winning this one.

Hmm, good question. Im going to have to revise the schedule.

Super Spirit

AKILLA
You should put my banners up 3nodding

Oh yeah.
I'm getting so anxious, I wish the NFL season would start already!
My favorite team is the Eagles go Donovon McNabb
Chargers fan from Iowa Ithink they'll make at least the AFC champion ship game with kadeing i dont care about his FG miss that cost the game in the wild card game he'll come back pissed like he did with Iowa in the after the Orange bowl loss back a few years ago and make more than 95% of all his kicks. LT will be the NFL's the best rusher this year and passing will do well as well
Cowboys baby Go Cowboys. Julius Jones is turning into a premier rusher in the league and hes gonna do great

Super Spirit

I have to get on that Fan thing before there's too many pages. rofl
For those who would be interested:

I am thinking of creating a Fantasy NFL league, and was wondering if there was anyone that visits this thread that would be interested. I would have enough space for no more than 11 others.

Those who would like to join please send me a PM, and I'll get back to you ASAP with all the details.
Eyes
I have to get on that Fan thing before there's too many pages. rofl
What fan thing?
my favorite team is the Patriots

Super Spirit

Aside from Football I just got the new Harry Potter book. mrgreen xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers