Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'M ALONE!
White Tiger Yukaru
I'M ALONE!

Not quite.I think the Colts are a good team,but they won't go anywhere unless they can win against the Patriots,which they have proved they cannot do under pressure xp
Sweens6591
White Tiger Yukaru
I'M ALONE!

Not quite.I think the Colts are a good team,but they won't go anywhere unless they can win against the Patriots,which they have proved they cannot do under pressure xp
Yeah that's true. There defense also needs some adjustments. There a good team. If they can beat the Patriots, they will be all set.
White Tiger Yukaru
Sweens6591
White Tiger Yukaru
I'M ALONE!

Yeah that's true. There defense also needs some adjustments. There a good team. If they can beat the Patriots, they will be all set.

I agree 3nodding
Sweens6591
White Tiger Yukaru
Sweens6591
White Tiger Yukaru
I'M ALONE!

I agree 3nodding
I can't wait until the SEASON STARTS! The season this year will be good.
Yeah,it will be a good season.
I don't think Patriots will be taking it this year. They wont have as much spirit because, they're going to think they're the best and they'll end up losing alot of games. That's my theory.
White Tiger Yukaru
I don't think Patriots will be taking it this year. They wont have as much spirit because, they're going to think they're the best and they'll end up losing alot of games. That's my theory.

Nah,they won it 2 years ago,and didn't think they were the best,and won again.So they won't think so.They know they need to play their best to win.
Sweens6591
White Tiger Yukaru

Nah,they won it 2 years ago,and didn't think they were the best,and won again.So they won't think so.They know they need to play their best to win.
The reason the beat Philadelphia is because Patriots have way better team work. On Eagles everyone is thinking about themselves, espesially Terrel Owens. He's a good player, but he has a humungous ego.
Hmm....the Jets need Pennington to step up this year especially with Coles there....good thing we got Mike Nugent *cough* Doug Brien *cough*
In The End
Hmm....the Jets need Pennington to step up this year especially with Coles there....good thing we got Mike Nugent *cough* Doug Brien *cough*
That's true. Pennington does need to step up.
HOpefully Curtis will do what he does, our defense play solid like last year, and our passing game will step up...our speical teams has to be consistent and well be fine.
In The End
HOpefully Curtis will do what he does, our defense play solid like last year, and our passing game will step up...our speical teams has to be consistent and well be fine.
Yeah, Jets can go far this year. I still can't believe that the steelers lost last year.
White Tiger Yukaru
In The End
Yeah, Jets can go far this year. I still can't believe that the steelers lost last year.

Why not? I knew the Pats were going to beat them....they had Rothliberger baffled.
In The End
White Tiger Yukaru
In The End

Why not? I knew the Pats were going to beat them....they had Rothliberger baffled.
I WAS SO MAD! They got ******** creamed by the Patriots.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff