• Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze N 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze N 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe
For clarification: I do NOT like the Falcons. However, congrats on beating the Hawks.

I knew you was a falcon hater the whole time all that bs about I dont live to far from atlanta was just bs..I saw right through all that

Not liking and hating are two entirely different categories. They have had the habit of choking in the playoffs. This time they played to win instead of to keep the lead.
Now we see how they do next week against the Niners.

Oh really whats the difference then???? and yeah the niners are very dangerous and our chances of winning are slim

If you don't understand basic grammatical difference between 'don't like' and hate, I'm not your teacher and they should be smacked for failing in their tasking.

Well by your response I guess there is no difference because you used a cheap tactic to get out of answering the question

Professional Lunatic

Seahawks will win the Superbowl in the future.

How is that for a declarative statement. Out on a limb and everything.
Blaze N 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze N 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze N 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe
For clarification: I do NOT like the Falcons. However, congrats on beating the Hawks.

I knew you was a falcon hater the whole time all that bs about I dont live to far from atlanta was just bs..I saw right through all that

Not liking and hating are two entirely different categories. They have had the habit of choking in the playoffs. This time they played to win instead of to keep the lead.

Oh really whats the difference then???? and yeah the niners are very dangerous and our chances of winning are slim

If you don't understand basic grammatical difference between 'don't like' and hate, I'm not your teacher and they should be smacked for failing in their tasking.

Well by your response I guess there is no difference because you used a cheap tactic to get out of answering the question

There's a significant difference. I don't care for them, Not a fan by any means. I do not hate them however. They have a few players I actually like.
But hate them? No reason to do so. But in terms of their ability? They aren't as good as others think they are.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze N 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze N 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe

There's a significant difference. I don't care for them, Not a fan by any means. I do not hate them however. They have a few players I actually like.
But hate them? No reason to do so. But in terms of their ability? They aren't as good as others think they are.

Only Falcon Fans like the Falcons everyone elses hates us
Blaze N 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze N 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze N 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe

That's bullshit. People can believe the Falcons are, once again going to fall apart. Doesn't mean they are hated. Merely not yet earned any significant post season respect.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze N 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe
Blaze N 3D
Old Blue Collar Joe

That's bullshit. People can believe the Falcons are, once again going to fall apart. Doesn't mean they are hated. Merely not yet earned any significant post season respect.

How is that bullshit? even people who love in atlanta hate the Falcons I know people born and raised here who hate the falcons and always bet against them. You must not be aware of how high the hate level is for the team. I can assure you only Falcon fans believe the falcons can win this weekend all neutral parties are for the 49ners and thats not just for this game its been like this all year long

Super Spirit

Renzo Tace
Seahawks will win the Superbowl in the future.

How is that for a declarative statement. Out on a limb and everything.

They had a great season, man. I'd expect them to do well for a while. smile
Championship Sunday is right around the Corner! I've already made my picks on other threads, but time to make my selections on in the NFL thread!

49ERS over Falcons- Even though I'm taking the 49ers over Atlanta, I'm actually surprised by how overwhelming everyone is on the 49ers side in this one. I thought there were enough stats to justify the Falcons having a legitimate chance in this game. The Falcons are strong at home, the 49ers haven't been able to win more than 2 games in a row all season, AND they haven't won a road playoff game since 1989! But enough of playing Devil's advocate, despite these stats, why am I picking San Francisco? Two words, Colin Kaepernick, the Falcons have a very sub-par defense. 21st in rushing yards allowed, 23rd in passing yards allowed. And against similar running QB's like Cam Newton, the Falcons have struggled. Cam racked up over 700 total yards in two games against the Falcons and has a 1-1 record against them this season, almost 2-0. And last week Russell Wilson had an effective 60 yards and a TD on 7 rushes, and Seattle nearly bounced back from a 20-0 deficit to win that one. I don't see the 49ers falling that far behind, and if Justin Smith, the anchor of the 49ers defense can remain healthy and effective during the course of this game, I see San Francisco taking it.

FINAL SCORE: 34-26

RAVENS over Patriots- Is the loss of Gronkowski a devastating loss to the Patriots in this game... no. Will it effect the Patriots offensive output? I think it will. Brady will still have a good game and it will be very close, but the Ravens know how to take on Brady and the Patriots. Last year they should have won that game in Foxboro, this year they got a little redemption with a 31-30 home win, but that win won't matter if they fail to win in THIS rematch. But another thing that will favor heavily in this game? The improvement of Joe Flacco. Since changing Offensive Coordinators a few weeks back Flacco has become a more dangerous QB. And with the win against Denver last Saturday he became the QB with the most road playoff victories in NFL history! The Patriots, while ranking 9th in the league in points allowed, still have one of the worst secondaries. 29th in the league in passing yards given up. Same hard hitting Ravens defense that is known to give Brady fits in the past, with an improved Flacco going against a not so good secondary, this year it will be the Ravens that come out on top.

FINAL SCORE: 30-28
Cookie Icer
Championship Sunday is right around the Corner! I've already made my picks on other threads, but time to make my selections on in the NFL thread!

49ERS over Falcons- Even though I'm taking the 49ers over Atlanta, I'm actually surprised by how overwhelming everyone is on the 49ers side in this one. I thought there were enough stats to justify the Falcons having a legitimate chance in this game. The Falcons are strong at home, the 49ers haven't been able to win more than 2 games in a row all season, AND they haven't won a road playoff game since 1989! But enough of playing Devil's advocate, despite these stats, why am I picking San Francisco? Two words, Colin Kaepernick, the Falcons have a very sub-par defense. 21st in rushing yards allowed, 23rd in passing yards allowed. And against similar running QB's like Cam Newton, the Falcons have struggled. Cam racked up over 700 total yards in two games against the Falcons and has a 1-1 record against them this season, almost 2-0. And last week Russell Wilson had an effective 60 yards and a TD on 7 rushes, and Seattle nearly bounced back from a 20-0 deficit to win that one. I don't see the 49ers falling that far behind, and if Justin Smith, the anchor of the 49ers defense can remain healthy and effective during the course of this game, I see San Francisco taking it.

FINAL SCORE: 34-26

RAVENS over Patriots- Is the loss of Gronkowski a devastating loss to the Patriots in this game... no. Will it effect the Patriots offensive output? I think it will. Brady will still have a good game and it will be very close, but the Ravens know how to take on Brady and the Patriots. Last year they should have won that game in Foxboro, this year they got a little redemption with a 31-30 home win, but that win won't matter if they fail to win in THIS rematch. But another thing that will favor heavily in this game? The improvement of Joe Flacco. Since changing Offensive Coordinators a few weeks back Flacco has become a more dangerous QB. And with the win against Denver last Saturday he became the QB with the most road playoff victories in NFL history! The Patriots, while ranking 9th in the league in points allowed, still have one of the worst secondaries. 29th in the league in passing yards given up. Same hard hitting Ravens defense that is known to give Brady fits in the past, with an improved Flacco going against a not so good secondary, this year it will be the Ravens that come out on top.

FINAL SCORE: 30-28

Won't dispute the issue of the Niners. I think Colin is going to eat them alive for over 150 yards with his feet. They go heavy in the box, he'll tear them up with Moss and Crabtree. The reason that the Hawks came back? Atlanta went to that stupid prevent game, rather than playing to win.

I think the Pats are going to take the Ravens. While their secondary is not the greatest, remember that they do lead the league in takeaways, and they don't have Champ Bailey in the secondary.
Aqib Taleb is a beast. We'll have to see. Plus, I think you're going to see a lot of quick passes from Brady.
Falcons fall again. On the bright side, at least Matt Ryan has as many wins in the Playoffs as Tim Tebow. rofl

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Old Blue Collar Joe
Falcons fall again. On the bright side, at least Matt Ryan has as many wins in the Playoffs as Tim Tebow. rofl

You posted that joke in another thread and it wasn't funny there.
Why do you think it'll be funny now.

In fact, the comedian who even said it isn't even funny.
I'd be embarrassed stealing an unfunny joke from an unfunny comedian, tbh.
La Pieuvre Inanimee
Old Blue Collar Joe

Don't know who else said it. Don't really care if you don't like it. It is funny that a supposed elite QB can't win a playoff game in years.

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Old Blue Collar Joe
La Pieuvre Inanimee
Old Blue Collar Joe

Don't know who else said it. Don't really care if you don't like it. It is funny that a supposed elite QB can't win a playoff game in years.

Obviously he isn't an elite quarterback because no one has ever mentioned or talked about him on the same levels as the Mannings, Rodgers, Brady, etc.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't believe this guy might go to a Super Bowl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff