Welcome to Gaia! ::

Azriel_eph210
I think Manning being in Denver would go well for Tebow...similar to how Brett Farve being in Green Bay was good for Aaron Rodgers...

That lying sack of s**t Elway already stated that he's trading Tebow.

Super Spirit

Looks like my wish of attaining Robert Griffin III will be coming true! mrgreen

Super Spirit

Tebow Traded to Jets

Sean Payton Suspended 1 Year

Crazy couple of days! Not sure if I've ever seen such a suspension like this before.
Eyes
Tebow Traded to Jets

Sean Payton Suspended 1 Year

Crazy couple of days! Not sure if I've ever seen such a suspension like this before.

It's warranted. There's a difference between playing hard and trying to injure players. Supposedly, now d**k Durbin is asking for an investigation, and felony charges may be brought forward.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
The Bronco's better spend the rest of their off-season beafing up their O-line...just sayin...
Azriel_eph210
The Bronco's better spend the rest of their off-season beafing up their O-line...just sayin...

The Bronco's just bought a fourteen year old sports car that was totaled and overhauled, and tossed their two year old Mustang out on the street.
It was a very bad business decision. Better to have kept Tebow to study under a master, and that way, if someone burps and Manning winds up looking like a pretzel in a blender, they can continue to play.
Instead, they have NO QB's to back Manning up with any experience, and the only QB's looking for work are those that, realistically speaking, are the ones that no one really wants.
Old Blue Collar Joe
Azriel_eph210

The Bronco's just bought a fourteen year old sports car that was totaled and overhauled, and tossed their two year old Mustang out on the street.
It was a very bad business decision. Better to have kept Tebow to study under a master, and that way, if someone burps and Manning winds up looking like a pretzel in a blender, they can continue to play.
Instead, they have NO QB's to back Manning up with any experience, and the only QB's looking for work are those that, realistically speaking, are the ones that no one really wants.

I agree that we need to beef up the o-line so manning doesn't get hit and injured again. I believe we have a couple good tackles, wonder what they'll do to make the o-line better. Was wondering, what happened to what's his face...Couch or whatever that we got from Cleveland? Either way, I'm starting to warm up to the idea of manning being here, just wish they would have kept Tebow here, could have turn him into one heck of a QB studying under Manning. Oh well, what's done is done hope things go good for him in NY
Dragonflower25
Old Blue Collar Joe
Azriel_eph210

I agree that we need to beef up the o-line so manning doesn't get hit and injured again. I believe we have a couple good tackles, wonder what they'll do to make the o-line better. Was wondering, what happened to what's his face...Couch or whatever that we got from Cleveland? Either way, I'm starting to warm up to the idea of manning being here, just wish they would have kept Tebow here, could have turn him into one heck of a QB studying under Manning. Oh well, what's done is done hope things go good for him in NY

Brady Quinn, and he signed with the Chiefs this offseason.

Super Spirit

Good ol' Couch. surprised

Super Spirit

Dapper Gaian

i think he'd be a perfect hc for one year.
denim chicken

And that's why Payton recommended him. He wants his job back after the year is up.

Dapper Gaian

Old Blue Collar Joe
denim chicken

And that's why Payton recommended him. He wants his job back after the year is up.

I think it's more because it wouldn't be good for Carmichael or Spagnuolo to worry about being a head coach and running the offense or defense. They need a third party to oversee them so they can focus on being coordinators. Even if Carmichael was interim head coach and the Saints win the Super Bowl, it doesn't mean Payton would lose his job. His fingerprints are all over that organization.
Looking at the Panthers upcoming schedule I'm thinking 10-6 or 11-5 and a wildcard playoff spot is within reach this year. Especially if the Saints lose Vilma and other defensive starters to suspension.

They really hammered the Saints with all those suspensions. I don't agree with what they were doing but man that was harsh. How can the Patriots cheat and get caught and not receive similar punishment? Not only that the Pats always seem to get a cake schedule. Got nothing against em personally I just find it a bit odd that they seem to get some preferential treatment.

Dapper Gaian

Marek James
Looking at the Panthers upcoming schedule I'm thinking 10-6 or 11-5 and a wildcard playoff spot is within reach this year. Especially if the Saints lose Vilma and other defensive starters to suspension.

They really hammered the Saints with all those suspensions. I don't agree with what they were doing but man that was harsh. How can the Patriots cheat and get caught and not receive similar punishment? Not only that the Pats always seem to get a cake schedule. Got nothing against em personally I just find it a bit odd that they seem to get some preferential treatment.

Except that the Sainst signed Brodrick Bunkley, Curtis Lofton, and David Hawthorne.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff