Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Spirit

In The End
DarkAngel_09
I may be a girl and super skinny and fragile looking, but I can beat any of you all in a football game.

LMAO

Anyways.....NY Jets fan here.....good chance for us this year.

So you're a New York fan eh? xd
You should put my banners up 3nodding
ninja GoNewEnglandPatriots!GoRodneyHarrisonNumber 37
Patriots293

Yeah I'm a Patriots fan too. I like guys such as Steve Grogan, Tedy Bruschi, and Willie McGinest.
AKILLA
Patriots293

Yeah I'm a Patriots fan too. I like guys such as Steve Grogan, Tedy Bruschi, and Willie McGinest.

BANDWAGONER!!!

Sorry, it's a reaction from another board I visit. Didn't mean it.

I am a poor suffering Lions fan. Hopefully, this is the year Joey Harrington gets it together and gets us into the playoffs.
Eyes
In The End
DarkAngel_09
I may be a girl and super skinny and fragile looking, but I can beat any of you all in a football game.

LMAO

Anyways.....NY Jets fan here.....good chance for us this year.

So you're a New York fan eh? xd

For the most part, yes.
TheSportsGeek
AKILLA
Patriots293

BANDWAGONER!!!

I am a poor suffering Lions fan. Hopefully, this is the year Joey Harrington gets it together and gets us into the playoffs.

Bandwagoner?

I've been a Patriots fan since I was born. I think the team has great chemistry and great leadership from people like Willie McGinest and Tedy Bruschi for example. I've been to a lot of Patriots games and I love the atmosphere in the stadium. My father tells me stories of many Patriots games when he was growing up. He tells me stories about Steve Grogan or John Hannah. I know that in one point the Patriots had good offense with John Hannah and Leon Gray. I think what got me into liking the Patriots even more was in 1993. They were playing Miami and no body really seemed to care about the Patriots since they were suffering 5 straight losing seasons. In 1993 I think the Patriots were 1-11 and people really could careless about them. That one game sucked me in because they had a pretty good coach (until he became a traitor) and then they had a good QB with potential. Now I'll stop before this becomes a long post.
Too bad this year will not belong to the Patriots.
AKILLA
TheSportsGeek
AKILLA
Patriots293

BANDWAGONER!!!

Bandwagoner?

I've been a Patriots fan since I was born. I think the team has great chemistry and great leadership from people like Willie McGinest and Tedy Bruschi for example. I've been to a lot of Patriots games and I love the atmosphere in the stadium. My father tells me stories of many Patriots games when he was growing up. He tells me stories about Steve Grogan or John Hannah. I know that in one point the Patriots had good offense with John Hannah and Leon Gray. I think what got me into liking the Patriots even more was in 1993. They were playing Miami and no body really seemed to care about the Patriots since they were suffering 5 straight losing seasons. In 1993 I think the Patriots were 1-11 and people really could careless about them. That one game sucked me in because they had a pretty good coach (until he became a traitor) and then they had a good QB with potential. Now I'll stop before this becomes a long post.

Someone's internet sarcasm detector must be off...

I knew you weren't a Pats bandwagoner when I saw the Steve Grogan reference.
TheSportsGeek
AKILLA
TheSportsGeek
AKILLA
Patriots293

BANDWAGONER!!!

Bandwagoner?

Someone's internet sarcasm detector must be off...

I knew you weren't a Pats bandwagoner when I saw the Steve Grogan reference.

Yeah I know, but I just wanted to state reasons because I'm bored.
Colts rock. Peyton Manning is one of the best quarter backs out there.
DarkAngel_09
Keep on dreaming girl.
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
In The End
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

hahaha. I like Colts better. Jets are a good team to. I think this year Jets will go far. If they don't win, they'll atleast get to the play-offs.
Anybody there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces