Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green Bay Packers fan here. 3nodding

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I may be a girl and super skinny and fragile looking, but I can beat any of you all in a football game.
DarkAngel_09
I may be a girl and super skinny and fragile looking, but I can beat any of you all in a football game.

You do know that this is online right and that telling all of us that you can beat one of us when you don't know any of us is just pathetic.
How do you guys think Matt Jones will pan out?

Hes gonna be great in the red zone and will really help Byron Leftwich w/ red zone scoring.

I've decided to pull for Jacksonville because I'm a razorbacks fan, but I also like the dallas cowboys, because I live in a suburb of Dallas.
This is cool.
AKILLA
DarkAngel_09

You do know that this is online right and that telling all of us that you can beat one of us when you don't know any of us is just pathetic.

3nodding Got that right

Super Spirit

Okay. I'll go put back up the banners. mrgreen

Super Spirit

Super Spirit

Alright, all done setting up, now I just need the NFL to actually start. 3nodding

Super Spirit

Uh...bump.
Hey Eyes! I see that you've got a post specifically designated for the NFL schedule. If you go to NFL.com, they've got the schedule posted there.

Just thought you might want to know.
My favorite team is the Falcons. Go Micheal Vick biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
DarkAngel_09

LMAO

Anyways.....NY Jets fan here.....good chance for us this year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff