XxXdaemosXxX
Zach the Headcase
Vikingsprincess5
KTSII
Zach the Headcase
KTSII
The 49ers beat the Rams hahahahahaha talk2hand

Yeah, that is cool. mrgreen

But not as cool as the Buccaneers beating the Vikings or the Dolphins beating the Broncos. mrgreen
toosha but dont really like the Dolphins and the Broncos didnt really get hte momentum started stare Vikings suck because they got rid of Randy Moss.But the 49ers beat the Rams is a huge thing becuase im a 49er fan
HEY! What do you know about what they did this off-season loser!? They lost Moss and gained a killer defense, they might lose their first few games, so their defense can mesh together. About the Bucs Vikings game...I erased my sig, but it still stands. Vikings lose to the Bucs = Dolphins beat the Patriots. Sure th Pats lose to the Dolphins, but they still won the Super Bowl. I believe the same for the Vikings. 4laugh

You betta watch it sister. The Dolphins are gonna win their divison this year, as are the Bucs. The Vikings are gonna be dead in the playoffs because the Bucs are gonna be there. mrgreen

Thats alot to say so early into the season. I think the dolphins will do better this season, but not first in divison better. No comment on the bucs

I have faith in the Dolphins to atleast finish second. And no comment on the Bucs, eh. mrgreen
shindoku^-^
Last night's game was pretty exciting. Especially since that ejection before the game hyped up the crowd/audience. Maaaaayunnn.. Vick is fast. sweatdrop

Plus he is like the only QB who throws left-handed, I throw left-handed. mrgreen
Hello everybody blaugh

Yes I know the Eagles lost and I am ashamed of our performance xp but I have to say that the Falcons D really surprised me especially DeAngelo Hall who is one of the few CB who I've seen cover T.O. well. As for the whole ejection thing I think the refs could have shown a little more lenient since it was such a huge game and also just as as a side thing Trotter didn't even throw a punch but Trotter does have to show more control since he is the 2nd biggest player on the D (Dawkins is number 1) and is the Eagles best run stopper.

Super Spirit

Hey Demon, I thought it was a good game. 3nodding
Yeah it was except for the Eagles losing xp but yeah at least we only got San Fran next week and its at home so I think we'll bounce back. 3nodding
Eyes
Hey Demon, I thought it was a good game. 3nodding

Yeah, it was.

Good thing my least favorite team in the league lost. mrgreen

Super Spirit

The 49ers beat the Rams. surprised
Demon_Lord_Of_Death
Yeah it was except for the Eagles losing xp but yeah at least we only got San Fran next week and its at home so I think we'll bounce back. 3nodding

Hey man, if you count out the 49ers I will have to kill you. mrgreen

The 49ers won and the Eagles lost in the 1st week remember..... twisted
Oakland Raiders are my team. Though they are 0-1 they also played a great game against the Patriots.

Super Spirit

Yeah, I enjoyed that game. 3nodding
go cowboys when roy williams tackled T.O i hate T.O so i loved watching that play!!!!!! exclaim exclaim over and over again
canyoucatchthemonkey
go cowboys when roy williams tackled T.O i hate T.O so i loved watching that play!!!!!! exclaim exclaim over and over again

I hate T.O. too, but why would you replay a tackle, the idiot gets tackled all the time. mrgreen
heart heart heart go cowboys heart heart heart
Zach the Headcase
canyoucatchthemonkey

I hate T.O. too, but why would you replay a tackle, the idiot gets tackled all the time. mrgreen
the tackle when he broke his ankle or whatever

Super Spirit

canyoucatchthemonkey
heart heart heart go cowboys heart heart heart

mad xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items