Welcome to Gaia! ::

AKILLA
Seriously whocares if the Vikings suck or if the Lions are better. Everyone's favorite team is based on their own opinion, if you can back up why you love your favorite team with a valid reason then that's good. Enough team dissing
I enjoy defending my team though cause most ppl always go speechless when i make my post of all the new players we got
pastortroy5
big_culo
pastortroy5
pastortroy5
Brett Favre is washed up he threw 4 inteceptions in the playoffs to the Vikings two Antoine Winfield intercepted Brett can't play like that now that we've got ex Packers Darren Sharper(your only defensive player is ours) and Fred Smoot(who has had a stand out training camp) the only player ya'll have have is ahaman green....the Lions will beat the Packers with there strong offense and better offense
oh and i forgot ya'' deserved the moon from Moss rofl you know it was funny!!!!!
well..... who cares! you know what! bret isnt that bad! and isnt he retiering soon anyways! hes great for his age!! duh!!! and atleast greenbay has good colors not fruity purple!! stressed
haha your goin as low as to talk bout the colors of the uniform!? ok you can have that but that is sad and Brett is that bad he used to be the best Qb but he's old wash up through done....Culpepper on the other hand broke a record last year and was the best Qb in the NFC and 2nd in the NFL yeah ya'll are screwed
well... bret is good for an old man jsut cuz he is getting old dont mean that the team sucks! hes just getting older! thats all! and if he didnt end up breakinghis had ... or waht ever he did then it would all be good! and!! i only said soemtjing abotu the colors cuz i didnt know what else to say! but i would knwo what to say during season!!
AKILLA
Seriously whocares if the Vikings suck or if the Lions are better. Everyone's favorite team is based on their own opinion, if you can back up why you love your favorite team with a valid reason then that's good. Enough team dissing
becuz its fun!
big_culo
pastortroy5
big_culo
pastortroy5
pastortroy5
Brett Favre is washed up he threw 4 inteceptions in the playoffs to the Vikings two Antoine Winfield intercepted Brett can't play like that now that we've got ex Packers Darren Sharper(your only defensive player is ours) and Fred Smoot(who has had a stand out training camp) the only player ya'll have have is ahaman green....the Lions will beat the Packers with there strong offense and better offense
oh and i forgot ya'' deserved the moon from Moss rofl you know it was funny!!!!!
well..... who cares! you know what! bret isnt that bad! and isnt he retiering soon anyways! hes great for his age!! duh!!! and atleast greenbay has good colors not fruity purple!! stressed
haha your goin as low as to talk bout the colors of the uniform!? ok you can have that but that is sad and Brett is that bad he used to be the best Qb but he's old wash up through done....Culpepper on the other hand broke a record last year and was the best Qb in the NFC and 2nd in the NFL yeah ya'll are screwed
well... bret is good for an old man jsut cuz he is getting old dont mean that the team sucks! hes just getting older! thats all! and if he didnt end up breakinghis had ... or waht ever he did then it would all be good! and!! i only said soemtjing abotu the colors cuz i didnt know what else to say! but i would knwo what to say during season!!
lol i cant stop laughing bout what you said about the colors....and if brett sux who do ya'll have other than ahaman?
big_culo
AKILLA
becuz its fun!

Yeah, but as long as you can give valid answers why you hate that certain team it's fine. As long as you don't go overboard and liking the Vikings or any other team doesn't make you look like an idiot at all.
AKILLA
big_culo
AKILLA
becuz its fun!

Yeah, but as long as you can give valid answers why you hate that certain team it's fine. As long as you don't go overboard and liking the Vikings or any other team doesn't make you look like an idiot at all.
you know all i give is valid answers AKILLA...right?
pastortroy5
big_culo
pastortroy5
big_culo
pastortroy5
pastortroy5
lol i cant stop laughing bout what you said about the colors....and if brett sux who do ya'll have other than ahaman?
like i said ... idk!! lol!! and the colors... i am a girl! thats what i thought abotu at the time!!
pastortroy5
AKILLA
big_culo
AKILLA
becuz its fun!

Yeah and you know that I give valid answers on why I like the Patriots as well, right?
AKILLA
big_culo
AKILLA
becuz its fun!

what are you saying i look like and idiot??? why cuz i made a coment on color?!?!?!?!!? I AM A ******** GIRL!!! THATS HOW GIRLS ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT FOOT BALL!! most cheer for the team with the prittyest colors!!! or hottest guys! but yeah! so are you saying i look like and idiot!?!?!?!
AKILLA
pastortroy5
AKILLA
big_culo
AKILLA
becuz its fun!

Yeah and you know that I give valid answers on why I like the Patriots as well, right?
man your on my must respect list you know your team up and down you and like one other person are the only ppl i respect in here
big_culo
AKILLA
big_culo
AKILLA
becuz its fun!

what are you saying i look like and idiot??? why cuz i made a coment on color?!?!?!?!!? I AM A ******** GIRL!!! THATS HOW GIRLS ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT FOOT BALL!! most cheer for the team with the prittyest colors!!! or hottest guys! but yeah! so are you saying i look like and idiot!?!?!?!
no.... stare they can look at it from any perspective they want YOU look at it from the color standpoint or whatever....
pastortroy5
big_culo
AKILLA
big_culo
AKILLA
becuz its fun!

no.... stare they can look at it from any perspective they want YOU look at it from the color standpoint or whatever....

Agree with Troy. Football isn't about the good-looking uniforms or the hottest guys. Seriously I hate girls who only watch sports for good-looking guys, I don't mind certain girls who know the sport they like really well and know their team up and down, and it's alright with me if they think that a certain player is good-looking.

I just can't stand the types of girls who love the Patriots because of how good-looking Tom Brady is. It yells bandwagoner
pastortroy5
big_culo
AKILLA
big_culo
AKILLA
becuz its fun!

NO!!! most of my friends that are girls look at it like that!! i dont! if i did i probabyl wouldnt like greenbay! but sence they are my home team!?!?!?!?!?! ******** yeah i am going to like them!
i'm down with the colours arguement too. i mean guys, i'm a Lions fan, for about 5 seasons now all i've been able to say is "well we're getting killed, BUT WOW ARE THOSE UNIFORMS PRETTY". Honalulu Blue and Silver forever baby.

heart
sasekochan
i'm down with the colours arguement too. i mean guys, i'm a Lions fan, for about 5 seasons now all i've been able to say is "well we're getting killed, BUT WOW ARE THOSE UNIFORMS PRETTY". Honalulu Blue and Silver forever baby.

heart
no... stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas