Shadowy Shapeshifter

18,425 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
kittyk_145
Dea Nyx
kittyk_145

for real.. he's an a*****e, his supposed reason was "we didnt want him to get injured by chance" -.- thats a load of garbage, he ended up getting injured in calgary anyways..
he was supposed to be a big part of the canadiens future.. and they took him away from our team, just cuz he said we were having a loosing mentality.
which was true. so a future warning to players.. you get traded away for being honest.

Yeah :/ sounds like they were just making lame excuses. Poor guy :c

all i have left is my number 13 jersey and a scarf both stitched with his name.

and wierdest coincidence happened. i was at a restaurant when i overheard a guy talking about him and how he also had a jersey with his name, and that the number was also his birthday as well.
i wanted to join in the convo and say " i know how you feel buddy, i was in the same situation as you cept you want to cover the name on your jersey while i am proud to still wear minesXD "

lol wow XD now that's ironic!

Senpai_Naruse's Significant Otter

16,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
Dea Nyx
kittyk_145

and wierdest coincidence happened. i was at a restaurant when i overheard a guy talking about him and how he also had a jersey with his name, and that the number was also his birthday as well.
i wanted to join in the convo and say " i know how you feel buddy, i was in the same situation as you cept you want to cover the name on your jersey while i am proud to still wear minesXD "

so do you have a favorite player?

Shadowy Shapeshifter

18,425 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
kittyk_145
Dea Nyx
kittyk_145

Yeah, Luongo. He's the reason I became I Canucks fan. But...I get a lot of crap for it, as you can probably imagine DX however, I'll always stick by him :3

16,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
Dea Nyx
kittyk_145
Dea Nyx
kittyk_145

Yeah, Luongo. He's the reason I became I Canucks fan. But...I get a lot of crap for it, as you can probably imagine DX however, I'll always stick by him :3

omg i love lou^^ i have an imported shirt from vancouver with his name and number on it. and same here too.
i mean,yea i know he has his flaws but do people need to get under his skin about it?
he's one of the reasons why canucks are as good as they are.
but just as much i love schneids, they are both amazing goalies biggrin

16,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
Adel Pahalvan
User Image

nice picXD

Shadowy Shapeshifter

18,425 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
kittyk_145
Dea Nyx
kittyk_145
Dea Nyx
kittyk_145

omg i love lou^^ i have an imported shirt from vancouver with his name and number on it. and same here too.
i mean,yea i know he has his flaws but do people need to get under his skin about it?

I have that shirt too! XD
Mhmm :c nobodies perfect and he does a whole lot for that team. It frustrates me to no end when people blame their loses completed on him. It takes more than a goalie to win a hockey game DX
Yeah! I like Cory too :3 Canucks are lucky to have two really awesome goalies~

16,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
Dea Nyx
kittyk_145
Dea Nyx
kittyk_145
Dea Nyx
kittyk_145

Mhmm :c nobodies perfect and he does a whole lot for that team. It frustrates me to no end when people blame their loses completed on him. It takes more than a goalie to win a hockey game DX

agreed! i hope they both stay in vancouver smile

Shadowy Shapeshifter

18,425 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
kittyk_145
Dea Nyx
kittyk_145
Dea Nyx
kittyk_145

agreed! i hope they both stay in vancouver smile

Mhmm!
kittyk_145
winged squiger
kittyk_145

mhmm especially if they played the way they did during the last few games
of the reg season, they should be good with a little bit more improvement.
and if desh,cole and patchy continue playing the way they did.. playoffs for sure

I think Cunneyworth did do a decent job for the task. I think hes a better assistance coach, and maybe Roy gets the HC job? I think with Roy, Carey could flourish. But the D needs to get better. Get a replacement for Gill or just a good defensive defenseman. Subban and Gorges are good though.
That line last year was amazing. I'm hoping Pacioretty keeps on improving, same with desh.

to be honest i was so happy when gauthier got fired. i was laughing so hard.
i was waiting for him to get fired, that poophead traded my favorite player
away, and so rudely too.
they also need to get create more scoring chances infront of the opponent's net.
their powerplay killing is good but when they are on powerplay, they need to improve smile

I was shocked, but it was expected that he would get fired.
You mean Cammy? That was a totally classless trade. He was one of my favorite players on the Habs too. And what did he get? Rene Borque who wasn't much of an impact. Seriously, do whatever you can to trade Gomez... Or buy him out and resign him to a smaller contract.
Definetely need more good grinders. Like Holmstrom, just stand at the front of the net, take a beating, deflect, score, or just screen.
denim chicken
SkinnyMRH
Well...way to earn that President's Trophy Vancouver. You suck hahaha.

There's a chance Boston might not even make it past the first round either...

Yes there is...but at least my team didn't climb to the top just to be knocked out in the first round.

16,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
winged squiger
kittyk_145
winged squiger
kittyk_145

and if desh,cole and patchy continue playing the way they did.. playoffs for sure

I think Cunneyworth did do a decent job for the task. I think hes a better assistance coach, and maybe Roy gets the HC job? I think with Roy, Carey could flourish. But the D needs to get better. Get a replacement for Gill or just a good defensive defenseman. Subban and Gorges are good though.
That line last year was amazing. I'm hoping Pacioretty keeps on improving, same with desh.

away, and so rudely too.
they also need to get create more scoring chances infront of the opponent's net.
their powerplay killing is good but when they are on powerplay, they need to improve smile

You mean Cammy? That was a totally classless trade. He was one of my favorite players on the Habs too. And what did he get? Rene Borque who wasn't much of an impact. Seriously, do whatever you can to trade Gomez... Or buy him out and resign him to a smaller contract.
Definetely need more good grinders. Like Holmstrom, just stand at the front of the net, take a beating, deflect, score, or just screen.

i wasnt shocked at all i have been waiting for it to come smile
and yea i mean cammy, and it was same for me too. i have a jersey with his name and im still proud to wear it.
i knoww rene didnt help us at all..our team still struggled.
you dont have to worry about gomez, he announced that he is retiring..
kittyk_145
winged squiger
kittyk_145
winged squiger
kittyk_145

away, and so rudely too.

i wasnt shocked at all i have been waiting for it to come smile
and yea i mean cammy, and it was same for me too. i have a jersey with his name and im still proud to wear it.
i knoww rene didnt help us at all..our team still struggled.
you dont have to worry about gomez, he announced that he is retiring..

It was sweet though, just hoping that better days are around the corner.
You should be proud to wear it! Cammy is a pretty good player still, just playing for another team unfortunately. sad
Wait, when?

Shadowy Shapeshifter

18,425 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'm loving Washington right now.

Dapper Gaian

Dea Nyx
I'm loving Washington right now.

CAPS!!!!!!!! heart

Quick Reply