Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Asahi Kumoru
Backstrom
looks like kuznetsov is staying in the khl. massive blow for the caps *barf* but not that shocking. good thing we've got two 1st rounders this coming draft. i still think galiev can be something really special in the league too. hope the sea dogs back it into the memorial cup again so i can watch him play more heh

but the best news is the best player in the world my boiiiiiiiiiii nicky backstrom is finally back skating again after being out since the start of january with a concussion. it's baby steps and he won't be back before the playoffs (if we make it) but ******** it's been over 2 months since he's even skated and this is the 3rd day in a row emotion_kirakira
How is Kuznetsov doing after that knee injury he got a few weeks ago? I think last I heard it wasn't as bad as they thought, but still D=

Definitely glad about Backstrom showing improvement! The others have been picking up the slack, but he is definitely still missed. But I'll take the Cardiac Caps over the Loser Caps any day >____>
he's been playing in the khl playoffs. traktor (sp/his team) is in the 2nd round. they won their 1st game, he played 20ish minutes but didn't net a point. his contract is up this summer so he'll be on a new khl team. until then i hold out a little hope that he will come. however with no new cba yet, him getting more money in russia, wanting to play in sochi. well yes you can see.

i don't think tarasenko is coming over either for the blues and i'm confident that radulov will go back even if he plays for the preds soon. khl wants to hold on to it's young stars badly and so the russian government is going to throw money at them to stay. i'm grateful that orlov got out when he did and really wanted to play in the nhl. he looks like a star in the making.

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
who does everyone think will make it in the last few playoff spots?

i think it will be the yotes and kings (who manage to slip in barely) in the west
in the east i still have a feeling the caps are gonna win the southleast so i'd go with them and the panthers. crazy tho that the caps are 4 out of 7th too. if we manage to do decent on this road trip from hell i think we've got it. i think the jets are out of it if they lose to the caps tomorrow. that would really only leave the sabres who have a shot at 8th.

Stubborn Strategist

Ah, cool, thanks. I've not been following the KHL really, myself >>;

No idea about the playoffs. I at least feel confident that the Caps will make it, but I really hope we can at least beat the Jets tomorrow evil

[edit] Also your sig icon is magical

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
Backstrom

i think it will be the yotes and kings (who manage to slip in barely) in the west
in the east i still have a feeling the caps are gonna win the southleast so i'd go with them and the panthers. crazy tho that the caps are 4 out of 7th too. if we manage to do decent on this road trip from hell i think we've got it. i think the jets are out of it if they lose to the caps tomorrow. that would really only leave the sabres who have a shot at 8th.

Let's get rid of Smith and keep Roloson, they said... burning_eyes
The Sharks need to win this one against Phoenix at home. User Image
Appel Juice
Backstrom

Let's get rid of Smith and keep Roloson, they said... burning_eyes

Smith is feelin good in Phoenix. Roloson is too old..remember he didnt even get a stanley cup with the Oilers
Sharks are closing the gap in the Pacific Division
Backstrom

My predictions would be:

Eastern --> Jets take 8th, and Capitals fall to 9th.
Western --> San Jose remains, Kings work up to 8th and Coyotes get left behind.. which would be rather unfortunate because they put in the work and all, but iunno, I feel like I see it coming.
Backstrom

I would love to see the Sabres make it to the post season. My wife-to-be is a huge Sabres fan, so I try to pull for them.

As for the west, I really hope it's San Jose who takes the 8th seed. I am a die hard Blues fan, and they swept them this season.
what up trying 2 earn gold dont mind me

Wheezing Heckler

Currently watching the Canucks vs. Blackhawks game.
FFS. scream scream scream scream scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces