• Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
----------------------------------------

Well...the Ducks looked like contenders until that spanking against Dallas. I hate that they waited so long to realize the potential they had. They're definitely playoff material talent-wise.

----------------------------------------
Did anyone see Gagners 8 point night? i just happened to see on tsn he tied Gretzkys record for points in a game. Thats redic did Chicago just play crappy? or did he play the game of his life?
YourWickedness
Did anyone see Gagners 8 point night? i just happened to see on tsn he tied Gretzkys record for points in a game. Thats redic did Chicago just play crappy? or did he play the game of his life?

Crawford being himself, y'know.

Kidding, not to discredit Gagners' night. Pretty ******** amazing.

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
Once again the Rangers whip the Flyers. My Blueshirts haven't lost to them once this season. smile
the refs screwed the rangers again last night. this is bull -_- Gaborik was clearly pushed into Brodeur and that goal should have counted.

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
DucksFanNicky
the refs screwed the rangers again last night.

Well, they made up for it by screwing the Lightning tonight.

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Great Penguin game, hope for another win against tampa bay

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Go Pens!!! 3-2 in 2nd period against Tampa Bay.

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
good win for the Pens!!

The Blackhawks losing streak has reached a humiliating 8 games now. We have the worst goaltenders in the NHL, no defense, injuries galore, and our two best players Kane and Toews are being thrashed around like crash dummies.

The schedule doesnt favor the Blackhawks either considering we have a ton of games left against Archrivals Detroit and St. Louis and this week a matchup against the league's best team the Rangers.

I hate to say this but the Blackhawks only option is to simply give up and tank the remaining games. Better to be out of the playoffs than suffer another humiliating first round exit against a team like Vancouver or Detroit.

But then again Chicago fans dont give a s**t about Hockey Anymore. They only care about that Overrated College Drop Out, Derrick Rose.

God I cant wait for Baseball Spring Training.

Maybe this is a good thing that the Blackhawks are losing. If they keep losing games and losing players, maybe ticket prices will finally begin to plummet. After All it will be another 50 years before we see another Stanley Cup.

I cant wait to have $25 hockey tickets near the glass again.
User Image
High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing...

I don't think glass tickets will EVER fall to $25 at ANY arena... If it came to that the team would be losing so much money they'd fold well before. Cheapest glass side are AT LEAST $100 anywhere you look, and that's normal/fair.

Hell, tickets are cheap enough if you're willing to travel a bit. I've found $25 tickets about 5 rows back lower bowl to watch my Sharks play in Colorado, ~$65 for second row lowers in Anaheim and a little over $100 for glass in Phoenix; that's embarrassing enough for prices. Just comes down to whether it's worth it with gas included ~ Eastern teams are closer together, but I'm sure tickets are more expensive than these...

User Image
...Everything else is just figure skating.

Pokey Wasabi
User Image
High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing...

I don't think glass tickets will EVER fall to $25 at ANY arena... If it came to that the team would be losing so much money they'd fold well before. Cheapest glass side are AT LEAST $100 anywhere you look, and that's normal/fair.

Hell, tickets are cheap enough if you're willing to travel a bit. I've found $25 tickets about 5 rows back lower bowl to watch my Sharks play in Colorado, ~$65 for second row lowers in Anaheim and a little over $100 for glass in Phoenix; that's embarrassing enough for prices. Just comes down to whether it's worth it with gas included ~ Eastern teams are closer together, but I'm sure tickets are more expensive than these...

Nope! on Long Island you can get glass seat tickets for certain games for $25-30. In St Louis it was $25-40 to sit close to the glass in the lower bowl until they started winning. Having a winning product on the ice definitely helps. Before the Hawks won the cup I could get $25 upper bowl tickets. In Boston tickets have always been pricey but since the Cup win, upper bowl tix regularly go for $70-100...

and let's not even talk about the fact that Habs tickets regularly retail for $125 for last row seats. o_O it all depends on the rabidity of your fanbase.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff