Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celtic Senator
87angel78
sabreslove28
Ryan Miller's starting tonight! YES! *dances* cat_blaugh

Yes! A Buffalo fan! Enroth is good, but a rookie like him just isn't cut for 80+ starts like Ryan.

I could say so much about this but I am just laughing it off. Too funny.

Just a pointer. No goaltender plays 80 games. Silly Sabres fans. lol

There are 80 games in a hockey season genius... so yeah they do...
sabreslove28

Sharks are my second favorite team in the NHL and I CRIED WHEN THEY TRADED SETO.

They're my second favorite as well. Blackhawks are my first love. <3

And believe me... I cried too. That was just... I mean, I was o ntheir website looking at all the updates after the playoffs and I saw that he was signed up with them again for another two years (or something to this extent)- he was so happy blah blah then BAM! he's traded off to Minnesota. Wtf Such a mistake if you ask me.
Yukikita
sabreslove28

Sharks are my second favorite team in the NHL and I CRIED WHEN THEY TRADED SETO.

And believe me... I cried too. That was just... I mean, I was o ntheir website looking at all the updates after the playoffs and I saw that he was signed up with them again for another two years (or something to this extent)- he was so happy blah blah then BAM! he's traded off to Minnesota. Wtf Such a mistake if you ask me.

I know! He's such a good player. I still follow him, though.

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
87angel78
Celtic Senator
87angel78
sabreslove28

Yes! A Buffalo fan! Enroth is good, but a rookie like him just isn't cut for 80+ starts like Ryan.

I could say so much about this but I am just laughing it off. Too funny.

Just a pointer. No goaltender plays 80 games. Silly Sabres fans. lol

There are 80 games in a hockey season genius... so yeah they do...

There is 82 games in a season. Goaltenders don't play every game. Go and watch hockey for once. I was going to save you the embarrassment but you brought it on yourself.

Last years stats of games played for goaltenders

1 - Cam Ward - 74 games
2 - Carey Price - 72 games
3 - Miikka Kiprusoff - 71 games
4 - Kari Lehtonen - 69 games
5 - Ilya Bryzgalov - 68 games

As for you saying Miller gets 80+ starts, he finished with 66 games played last year. The highest he ever hit in his NHL career was 76 in '08.

I don't think you should be ever allowed to post in here about goaltenders again.

So think again, genius. rofl
sabreslove28
87angel78
sabreslove28

Yes! A Buffalo fan! Enroth os good, but a rookie like him just isn't cut for 80+ starts like Ryan.

YAY! biggrin

I think Miller did good in his first game back, considering the whole Tootoo thing. I'm not even gonna go there because I'm not sure why people think Ehrhoff pushed Tootoo into Miller.
I'm not sure if you have eyes. He had no where else to go to drive the net. He's not just gonna skate to the back of the net like a p***y. His only lane was the crease and he tried to jump over/around Miller. Big p***y once again blew it out of proportion.
sabreslove28
Yukikita
sabreslove28

I know! He's such a good player. I still follow him, though.
Well, we'll see how they play against them again tomorrow night.
Kinda not looking forward to it, but oh well.
Tim Thomas saves 45/46 SOG by Penguins and Bruins win 3-1. These guys are literally unstoppable now. burning_eyes

How do you guys feel about the NHL being divided up into four conferences?
why do most people lik hockey
luscious12
why do most people lik hockey

opinions on the new divisions?
I don't like them personally- the only plus is all the Staals are in the same one haha
I just don't see how it's fair to have conferences with uneven amounts of teams. Will take getting used to I suppose.
          I don't like the realignment to be honest.

I mean really, the Florida teams are in the same conference as Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal. I don't see any point in that.

Not to mention two of the conferences only have seven teams, which isn't fair in the slightest. If you're in one of those, you only have to beat out three teams instead of two of the other conferences that have to beat out four teams to make the playoffs. I don't think the playoffs are going to make much sense either. There will be two rounds within each conference, but then they have to decide who plays who after each conference final for the 3rd round.

I mean, I'll more than likely get used to it, but I really don't like it. I also don't like that we visit the Canadian teams less. Oh, and the Devils are in the same conference as Philly, Pittsburgh and Washington. Sound the alarms.
    Yeah I don't get the Florida thing...its weird...

I wonder what they'll call the new divisions...

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff