XxXdaemosXxX
Now xd

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eyes
Lydia Necro
XxXdaemosXxX
Jasperoni
AKILLA
You guys know how Sidney murdered his washing machine when he was a kid? Any of you ruin anything such as that through hockey when you guys were little?

Various windows, light fixtures, my mom's stove, our old fridge, and many other things.

None are as badly beaten as the stove though. It's our other stove that like never gets used anymore, but the door has taken such a beating the metal has like been warped so much that its hard to close the door. xd Hense why when I saw Crosby's washer I was all releived that I'm not the only one to destroy something horribly. xd

i did break a tolit once, we were renovation our washrooms and it was out side so we bet on who could get a puck in the hole first...needless to say no one won sweatdrop

I was actually a pretty good kid, except for the fact that I drilled holes in the wall and blamed it on ghosts. sweatdrop

What? xd

I second what he said. xd
Eyes
XxXdaemosXxX
Now xd

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotta love there
Need 15 posts to flip the page xd
Jasperoni
Lydia Necro
I had street fighter pog slammers. Omg POGS, does anyone else remember those? I made a lot of Mr. T ones.

Whoa, we are so alike. xd That was one of the things I found in my closet was my old POG collection. I used to be such a hustler as a kid. I would like go out and totally rule to the school yard. All because of this one like custom made POG that I found somewhere. It was the same size as all the other pogs, but it was made out of like 20 layers of sheet metal and painted gold. xd Agh no one stood a chance with their weak little plastic slammers. They would go first and like knock off maybe 2, 3 tops. Then I come in and just drop it, bam, like 40. xd

Such good times, then Pokemon came in, I didn't stand a chance. Everyone was equal with Pokemon cards because you could like get this super strong guy and kill everyone. At least with POG's I stood a chance with my super slammer. xd

Yeah I had a metal golden slammer too. We are a lot alike. xd Pokemon, bleh. never got into that. I was too busy with my Bass.
Lydia Necro
Jasperoni
Lydia Necro
I had street fighter pog slammers. Omg POGS, does anyone else remember those? I made a lot of Mr. T ones.

Whoa, we are so alike. xd That was one of the things I found in my closet was my old POG collection. I used to be such a hustler as a kid. I would like go out and totally rule to the school yard. All because of this one like custom made POG that I found somewhere. It was the same size as all the other pogs, but it was made out of like 20 layers of sheet metal and painted gold. xd Agh no one stood a chance with their weak little plastic slammers. They would go first and like knock off maybe 2, 3 tops. Then I come in and just drop it, bam, like 40. xd

Such good times, then Pokemon came in, I didn't stand a chance. Everyone was equal with Pokemon cards because you could like get this super strong guy and kill everyone. At least with POG's I stood a chance with my super slammer. xd

Yeah I had a metal golden slammer too. We are a lot alike. xd Pokemon, bleh. never got into that. I was too busy with my Bass.

i was a little to old for that era i think
Never got into Pokemon cards. I was always into sports cards and my friends and I were into the whole trading business, who could get a certain card first, that kind of thing.

Super Spirit

Linkin Park316

I know. But the posts were so long it seemed like it was over 15. stare sweatdrop
AKILLA
Never got into Pokemon cards. I was always into sports cards and my friends and I were into the whole trading business, who could get a certain card first, that kind of thing.

I'm startign to get into sports cards xd First I was doing baseball now i'm doing hockey too.
Eyes
Linkin Park316

I know. But the posts were so long it seemed like it was over 15. stare sweatdrop

Ill give you 200 xd
Eyes
Linkin Park316

You'll get the next one. 3nodding
WTF? I was the only one into pokemon?
I bought a pack of 60 cards, I'm now way over 260+
But only with the old school cards,non of the typhlosion stuff

Super Spirit

AKILLA

I used to be into the sport cards thing, but I stopped a long time ago. sweatdrop
Lydia Necro
AKILLA

I'm startign to get into sports cards xd First I was doing baseball now i'm doing hockey too.

i only have a few hockey cards, ive gotten Bertuzzi, Naslund, Doan, Thorton, Nash, Iginla, and a few others to sign them.....ive allways wanted a patrick roy signed card.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff