Welcome to Gaia! ::

emeraldisles
*doesn't watch much football* Uhh...i still support the SEC. >.<
*strokes his chin* i wonder why... lol
Its gameday! October 15, 2005! Here are a list of the top twenty-five games happening and what times (All times EST). Scores will be updated regularly and final scores will be posted as well.

12 pm

Final- BC 35 Wake Forest 30

Final- Texas Tech 59 Kansas St. 20

Final- Alabama 13 Mississippi 10

Final- Wisconsin 38 Minnesota 34

Final- Ohio State 35 Michigan St. 24

1 pm

Final- Miami 34 Temple 3

3:30 pm

Final (3OT)- Louisville 44 W. Virginia 46

Final- Oregon 45 Washington 21

Final- LSU 21 Florida 17

Final- Texas 42 Colorado 17

Final- Michigan 27 Penn State 25

Final- ND 31 USC 34

6:30 pm

Final- Washington St. 41 UCLA 44

6:45 pm

Final- Florida St. 21 Virginia 26

7:00 pm

Final- Auburn 34 Arkansas 17

Final- TCU 38 Army 17

Final- Georgia 34 Vanderbilt 17
I've waited for this day all season long. This is it. Yay to Kirk and boo to Lee on College Gameday!

GO IRISH!
UC goes to the big east
now Big East is the top
GreyFox37
I've waited for this day all season long. This is it. Yay to Kirk and boo to Lee on College Gameday!

GO IRISH!
xd you saw that too? lol
My meeting this morning got cancelled, so, I got to watch all of College Gameday and boy, Corso just signed his death warrant in South Bend, ha ha ha
GreyFox37
My meeting this morning got cancelled, so, I got to watch all of College Gameday and boy, Corso just signed his death warrant in South Bend, ha ha ha
xd i know... i figured Kirk go with USC
At first, I believed it too because of how he was saying how good USC was, but, he has always picked Notre Dame all season long, so. He is loyal to ND. Win or lose this game, I think ND will win out, even against Tennessee. Their offense with that switcharound QB system SUCKS.
Indeed... liking the updates on the thread? biggrin
Better than the Fan's Sportsboard. Hardly any ND fans there and full of morons who literally take all the fun out of sports, giving jerds a worse name than they already have (jk, i tease all subculture)
Well, time to clean up the rest of the house for my party, then, i'm going to the arizona stanford game. GO IRISH, GO WILDCATS!!!
GO BUCKEYES! heart

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

GreyFox37

GO IRISH!
They're both full of s**t. rolleyes Kirk was the moron who picked Texas A&M to win the Big 12, remember?
Texas Tech rocks! 3nodding
Bama should have lost, they barely got past Ole Miss. I cant wait for Auburn to expose them for the fakers that they are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff