Welcome to Gaia! ::

usc will beat notre dame so bad its not going to be funny
Charlie Weis and his great coaching staff will find a way to contain Leinart and Bush and the best QB in this game will be Brady Quinn for the Irish. ND has to play a perfect game against them, which i think is possible, especially since it is at ND, where ALOT of streaks end.
The Big East?!?!?!?! xp
Beta_Guardian
usc will beat notre dame so bad its not going to be funny
Sorry, the Irish have USC's number. And I for one will be glad to see them fall. They should have fallen earlier... stare
Not true, USC has beaten Notre Dame 5 straight times.....
Au contraire! Notre Dame has these four things.

1. ND passing offense, 8th in nation; USC passing defense, 83rd

2. Notre Dame can play four quarter football.

3. They have the confidence and talent that they can defeat them.

4. USC's horrible on field attitude will catch them this game.

This will lead ND to victory, 27-21.
And noticing my Auburn Tigers on defense...

7th in Pass Defense, 25th in run defense, 7th in total defense, 2nd in Scoring Defense!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!
SEC!!! YAY!!! *dances about*
Oh, i am a husky fan ( hangs head in shame) before I sneak out of here, USC kills, damn it. Are two championships not enough for you? Fighting Irrrelevants have improved, but still...
shaitan393
Oh, i am a husky fan ( hangs head in shame) before I sneak out of here, USC kills, damn it. Are two championships not enough for you? Fighting Irrrelevants have improved, but still...
In my book, they only have one... 3nodding but you can guess why by looking at my siggy... 3nodding
makennakiss
I like AFA. They've been doing pretty good, and the Physical Training obviously helps.
I know someone at AFA.
TigerHistalmos
shaitan393
In my book, they only have one... 3nodding but you can guess why by looking at my siggy... 3nodding

You wanted that championship, then you should not have played a lower division opponent. BCS sucks, blows, and swallows, but still...
shaitan393
TigerHistalmos
shaitan393

You wanted that championship, then you should not have played a lower division opponent. BCS sucks, blows, and swallows, but still...
Well, if Oklahoma didnt buy out Bowling Green, we would have gotten in, but thats the reason we had to play I-AA Citadel last year...
Well my team is Syracuse but I've rooted for ND all of my life.Syracuse hasnt done good sice McNabb thats why I hope this can be the year where one of these two can get into a BCS game so if ND beats USC here that'll vastly improve thier chances. Er whats time does th game start?-.-;;
In The End
Well my team is Syracuse but I've rooted for ND all of my life.Syracuse hasnt done good sice McNabb thats why I hope this can be the year where one of these two can get into a BCS game so if ND beats USC here that'll vastly improve thier chances. Er whats time does th game start?-.-;;
3:30 pm EST

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces