Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

Spirit of the Westside

Big 10 matchups for this year's bowl games:

Rose Bowl: Wisconsin vs Stanford (Stanford Wins)
Capital One Bowl: Nebraska vs Georgia (Georgia Wins va. Blowout it will be a very ugly game)
Outback Bowl: Michigan vs South Carolina (South Carolina Wins)
Gator Bowl: Northwestern vs Mississippi State (Mississippi State Wins va. Blowout)
Heart of Dallas Bowl: Purdue vs Oklahoma State (OK State Wins va. Blowout)
Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl: Michigan State vs TCU (TCU Wins)
MEINEKE CAR CARE BOWL OF TEXAS: Minnesota vs Texas Tech (Texas Tech Wins)

I dont like any of the match ups for the Big 10 this year. Its a possibility that the conference can go 0-fer. The Big 10 are facing against the SEC and Big 12 and they have a history of tearing the Big 10 apart in Bowl games.

I'm not convinced Mississippi State is that much better than Northwestern. I think there's a good chance Northwestern and Michigan State can win their games. The rest are pretty much guaranteed losses. I'm tempted not to watch Nebraska's bowl game. I won't be as stressed and pissed off if I'm busy that day.
Northwestern is a very underrated team this year they can definitely go toe to toe with the bulldogs of miss st.

Michigan State gets a surprise win against TCU.

But the real prize is what happens on New Years Day.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

BAHAHAHA! LSU had to stop playing Tiger Rag midway through their touchdown celebration when the Clemson fans started chanting to it.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

What a game! Wow. Easily the best bowl game so far. Clemson's for real.
Now that Clemson got that well deserved victory, time to look forward to Northwestern beat Miss St. and my Huskies pull off this upset on Florida St.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

4PhaseDelta
Now that Clemson got that well deserved victory, time to look forward to Northwestern beat Miss St. and my Huskies pull off this upset on Florida St.

An NIU fan? You don't see those often at all. I'll be pulling for you guys, for sure.
Procurements
4PhaseDelta

An NIU fan? You don't see those often at all. I'll be pulling for you guys, for sure.

haha thanx, I go to NIU, so I'm loyal, I'm not gona go hide in a corner and not represent my school. When I re-activate my older account ( Calvo ), ima have NIU s**t everywhere haha

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

4PhaseDelta
Procurements
4PhaseDelta

haha thanx, I go to NIU, so I'm loyal, I'm not gona go hide in a corner and not represent my school. When I re-activate my older account ( Calvo ), ima have NIU s**t everywhere haha

Good! From what I've seen, a bunch of MAC fans cheer for Big Ten teams instead. It's kind of sad.
Procurements
4PhaseDelta
Procurements
4PhaseDelta

Good! From what I've seen, a bunch of MAC fans cheer for Big Ten teams instead. It's kind of sad.

Yeah, it is sad haha. I hate U of I, but I support Northwestern, but if NIU and NU every played you know my choice by default. MAC fans tend to support the bigger team that's in their state, but not when its a head up matchup haha. Like Kent St. fans support Ohio State and Cincy.

For Years before Northwestern started appearing in consecutive bowl games, I had to root for other Big 10 and even resorted to rooting for teams out of conference because Northwestern had such a bad program other than mid-90s when NU went to the Rose Bowl and the Fiesta Bowl.

Now, its about time people took us Seriously. We won the Gator Bowl this year, next year, the Big 10 Championship and the ROSE BOWL.

**For Now on Im using Purple Font...**

My Thoughts on the other Big 10 Games today...

Wisconsin should be BANNED from the Rose Bowl for embarrassing the conference for 3 consecutive years.

Nebraska and Michigan put in some effort but they were obviously overmatched. So their losses were expected.

And who the ******** invited Purdue to a Bowl Game? That was just humiliating. talk2hand

Who all is pulling for Notre Dame n why?

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

Gavin Bass
Who all is pulling for Notre Dame n why?
I am because I want SEC fans and their E!SPN fanboys to shut the hell up.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

Spirit of the Westside

**For Now on Im using Purple Font...**

My Thoughts on the other Big 10 Games today...

Wisconsin should be BANNED from the Rose Bowl for embarrassing the conference for 3 consecutive years.

Nebraska and Michigan put in some effort but they were obviously overmatched. So their losses were expected.

And who the ******** invited Purdue to a Bowl Game? That was just humiliating. talk2hand

We tried to keep Wisconsin out, but that our meathead safety kept on taking bad angles and having bad approaches, just like today. The guy's athletic, but he doesn't know a damn thing about coverage or run fitting.

What's sad is that we're losing 8 starters on defense, so we're going to be a lot worse next year. They're saying that there's a youth movement on the way here, and we have young talent, but considering the lack of depth everywhere that's not running back, I'm not buying it. It'll be the same deal next year. We'll start 8-0 because of our schedule, and then start to fade at the end of the year, and then end up getting exposed as a paper tiger yet again next year, with a finish involving a ranking beginning with a "2".

This sucks. We're in limbo. We can't fire the coach, because he's winning 9-10 games a year, and we're finishing ranked, but we're in the same exact spot we were in during his first year. There's been no improvement, in fact, I'd say we've taken a slight step back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff