Welcome to Gaia! ::

ummm...okies...what is a lute?

We have Bobby Knight....beat that.
Lute Olson, the man in my sig who has NEVER thrown a chair at a player razz
GreyFox37
Lute Olson, the man in my sig who has NEVER thrown a chair at a player razz
yeah well, that player learned his lesson and Knight has taken Tech to the Sweet 16
I think USC should be Number 1. But then again, Number 1 until they play Fresno State. Go Dogs. blaugh
Arucardia
I think USC should be Number 1. But then again, Number 1 until they play Fresno State. Go Dogs. blaugh
in the words of my friend sitting beside me as we read this: "where in the hell is Fresno state, i have never heard of you."

Frankly, i don't care...just as long as Texas is kicked out...and Tech goes back up...Tech plays Baylor this week. Baylor is good for Baylor this year, so that will be less of a rape than usual. (i'm traveling to go to that game)

Then Tech plays Texas A&M, OSU then finally the crappy OU...then the bowl game.
Lute has taken Arizona to March Madness 21 consecutive times, the longest streak in history
GreyFox37
Lute has taken Arizona to March Madness 21 consecutive times, the longest streak in history
that's all well and good, and its a good accomplishment, but living in Texas, we don't give a damn about March Madness.
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage
Arucardia
in the words of my friend sitting beside me as we read this: "where in the hell is Fresno state, i have never heard of you."

Frankly, i don't care...just as long as Texas is kicked out...and Tech goes back up...Tech plays Baylor this week. Baylor is good for Baylor this year, so that will be less of a rape than usual. (i'm traveling to go to that game)

You don't care? That's because your ingnorant. But oh well, I don't have to tell you any details because it's not worth it. And by the way, Texas Tech was so freakin over rated. And Baylor, they suck as hell. Fresno State will totally destroy tech and Baylor. razz
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage
GreyFox37
that's all well and good, and its a good accomplishment, but living in Texas, we don't give a damn about March Madness.

WHOA, HISS!
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage
GreyFox37
That's cause you guys suck. razz
Arucardia
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage
Arucardia

You don't care? That's because your ingnorant. But oh well, I don't have to tell you any details because it's not worth it. And by the way, Texas Tech was so freakin over rated. And Baylor, they suck as hell. Fresno State will totally destroy tech and Baylor. razz

Heh, I'm a Notre Dame fan and I'm gonna say this. No one left on USC's sched will beat them. UCLA sucks balls even with their undefeated record. ND was the last regular season shot at defeating USC. Maybe Texas or VT will beat them, I don't know. I'd love the streak to continue until the ND game in LA next year.
Arucardia
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage
Arucardia

ummm ok...where in gods earth is Fresno State! I have never heard of you...are you ranked, in anything? How am I ignorant if i don't care about UT, they are jack asses...no joke...i was scared out of my s**t to be in Austin wearing all of my Tech Band stuff around town. Baylor is good for Baylor this year...they are 4-2 this year...and that is good for Baylor. Texas Tech is not over rated...we just didn't play a friggin football game last weekend. I was there...i saw the slaughter. I'm in the the band...i go to all the football games. But that does not change the fact that we are still 6-1 AND ranked.
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage
Arucardia
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage
Arucardia

ummm ok...where in gods earth is Fresno State! I have never heard of you...are you ranked, in anything? How am I ignorant if i don't care about UT, they are jack asses...no joke...i was scared out of my s**t to be in Austin wearing all of my Tech Band stuff around town. Baylor is good for Baylor this year...they are 4-2 this year...and that is good for Baylor. Texas Tech is not over rated...we just didn't play a friggin football game last weekend. I was there...i saw the slaughter. I'm in the the band...i go to all the football games. But that does not change the fact that we are still 6-1 AND ranked.

They're 24th the last time a checked

I love this forum. Even jocky people act like big nerds with sports, lmmfao XD
GreyFox37
Arucardia
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage
Arucardia

Heh, I'm a Notre Dame fan and I'm gonna say this. No one left on USC's sched will beat them. UCLA sucks balls even with their undefeated record. ND was the last regular season shot at defeating USC. Maybe Texas or VT will beat them, I don't know. I'd love the streak to continue until the ND game in LA next year.
You have to think positive. If you think that your going to lose, you have already lost. The Dogs are going to give it to the Trojans. And by the way, did you know that Fresno State is the only WAC team to have defeated USA? I think not. We're pretty damn good, like it or not.
Arucardia
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage
GreyFox37
That's cause you guys suck. razz
dude, and you call me ignorant...shush

@GreyFox: Reck 'em Tech! *laughs* Get those guns up, you know you wanna!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff