Welcome to Gaia! ::

GreyFox37
Ok, Arizona, let's see what you can do on your last chance to score here
Not looking good
And Kovalcheck throws an INT. So much for that. Jesus Christ, they get it down to Stanford's 34 and blow it by causing a 15 yard penality and horrible receiving. Oregon is going to kill them next week
Oh, goodie, they get the ball back for another 17 seconds, weee
Oh wow, a safety. 20-16 Stanford with 17 seconds left. Am I excited? Nope. Why? Because Arizona has no offense.
Yeah, Arizona is gonna be 1-10 this season. Oh well, if you can't finish though, you deserve it
too true, just look forward to basketball... 3nodding
Final scores for this week's top 25 is on Page 6. Another wild weekend of college football comes to an end. WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

Oh look, a new toy. lol

jon37
ALL HAIL THE SWEET RULERS OF ALL THE WORLD, WISCONSIN,

WHO GOT 700+ YARDS RUNG UP ON THEIR SORRY ASSES BY THE NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS

Quote:
BIG TEN IS BY FAR THE BEST CONFERANCE WITH THE MOST PARITY.

rofl Illinois? Indiana? I'd say that the Big 12 has the most parity. Besides, parity sucks. It just means that your teams beat the crap out of one another.

Quote:
WISCONSIN IS THE BEST TEAM IN ALL THE LAND, AND TEXAS, USC, VIRGINIA TECH, AND FLORIDA STATE ALL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol At least they're not 3-2.
ERRORCode2002
Oh look, a new toy. lol

jon37
ALL HAIL THE SWEET RULERS OF ALL THE WORLD, WISCONSIN,

WHO GOT 700+ YARDS RUNG UP ON THEIR SORRY ASSES BY THE NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS

Quote:
BIG TEN IS BY FAR THE BEST CONFERANCE WITH THE MOST PARITY.

rofl Illinois? Indiana? I'd say that the Big 12 has the most parity. Besides, parity sucks. It just means that your teams beat the crap out of one another.

Quote:
WISCONSIN IS THE BEST TEAM IN ALL THE LAND, AND TEXAS, USC, VIRGINIA TECH, AND FLORIDA STATE ALL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol At least they're not 3-2.
xd
Heh, Irish stay at No. 9. Guess someone out there had enough sympathy for our pain.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

GreyFox37
Heh, Irish stay at No. 9. Guess someone out there had enough sympathy for our pain.
My guess is that the media just loves Notre Dame to death. xp

On the other hand, I still want to know just why Fresno State and TCU are ranked and Nebraska isn't.
ERRORCode2002
GreyFox37
My guess is that the media just loves Notre Dame to death. xp

On the other hand, I still want to know just why Fresno State and TCU are ranked and Nebraska isn't.
Everyone's lost faith in Nebraska. They're not the power they once were. It saddens me when a famed team like Nebraska cant even get enough respect to get over Fresno State and TCU.

Another note, This weekend, in the SEC anyway, is huge. It basically is going to determine how the race for Atlanta will go. Auburn has to play at Baton Rouge, which is easier said than done, and Alabama hosts Tennessee, which has more personality changes than a 16-yr old girl. This will determine if the west gets wilder or not. And quite frankly, UGA does not impress me. Bama, Auburn's most hated rival, impresses the hell out of me. They are a darn good football team this year. Georgia, to me, will get knocked out sooner or later.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

TigerHistalmos
Everyone's lost faith in Nebraska. They're not the power they once were. It saddens me when a famed team like Nebraska cant even get enough respect to get over Fresno State and TCU.

Well no, but their only loss came in the last 12 seconds against the #10 team in the nation, one that even their QB admitted they got lucky. What's TCU done? Lost to SMU? Beat a very beatable Oklahoma team?

Quote:
Another note, This weekend, in the SEC anyway, is huge. It basically is going to determine how the race for Atlanta will go. Auburn has to play at Baton Rouge, which is easier said than done, and Alabama hosts Tennessee, which has more personality changes than a 16-yr old girl. This will determine if the west gets wilder or not. And quite frankly, UGA does not impress me. Bama, Auburn's most hated rival, impresses the hell out of me. They are a darn good football team this year. Georgia, to me, will get knocked out sooner or later.

Hmm... sounds like a real big weekend. Good luck in Baton Rouge. I think you'll need it.
Top 100 recruits lined up for the Irish still impressed with game. Big shot for them to finish 9-2 with a BCS bowl. That's still ok.

Hilarious Swapper

I love MICHIGAN. The game on Saturday was alsome against Penn State. I would have to say steve breaston is my favorite player. He's a good runner and he was (note i said was) a good QB in highschool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff