Welcome to Gaia! ::

How about them Ravens?
******** you you a*****e its not that the ravens deserved it they got lucky. Patriots are better. The 49ers are better. They dont deserve to be considered a top team in the NFL stressed scream

Loyal Elder

[******** you you a*****e its not that the ravens deserved it they got lucky. Patriots are better. The 49ers are better. They dont deserve to be considered a top team in the NFL stressed scream I'm a 49er fan and going to be solidly in their corner come Sunday. However, your post, aside from being hard to read pisses me off. You know why? because that's how s**t is in football: any given Sunday. Even if a team could beat another 9/10 times there's still 1/10 that exists and all you need is that one time.

Take your team's loss like a respectable individual and move on, like I did last year. Go ahead and root against the Ravens, but never say that the players don't deserve it.
FilthyNigra
******** you you a*****e its not that the ravens deserved it they got lucky. Patriots are better. The 49ers are better. They dont deserve to be considered a top team in the NFL stressed scream

Oh, I'm a Pats fan believe me, but I'm also a Ray Lewis fan so last weekend was tough for me but Ravens did work and hope they beat the 49ers so he goes out on top.
Would love to see Ray go out with a super ring, 'specially with all the bashing people are doing on him. People calling him the next OJ and all the media BS about performance enhancing drugs.

Lonely Knight

11,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Eflow ******** you you a*****e its not that the ravens deserved it they got lucky. Patriots are better. The 49ers are better. They dont deserve to be considered a top team in the NFL stressed scream [/quote] I'm a 49er fan and going to be solidly in their corner come Sunday. However, your post, aside from being hard to read pisses me off. You know why? because that's how s**t is in football: any given Sunday. Even if a team could beat another 9/10 times there's still 1/10 that exists and all you need is that one time.

Take your team's loss like a respectable individual and move on, like I did last year. Go ahead and root against the Ravens, but never say that the players don't deserv
lzgysdbx:0="Eflow ******** you you a*****e its not that the ravens deserved it they got lucky. Patriots are better. The 49ers are better. They dont deserve to be considered a top team in the NFL stressed scream [/quote] I'm a 49er fan and going to be solidly in their corner come Sunday. However, your post, aside from being hard to read pisses me off. You know why? because that's how s**t is in football: any given Sunday. Even if a team could beat another 9/10 times there's still 1/10 that exists and all you need is that one time.

Take your team's loss like a respectable individual and move on, like I did last year. Go ahead and root against the Ravens, but never say that the players don't deserve it.

I'm a Ravens fan, but respect for that response

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
Ravens D is old; can't stop Kap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash