Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
.....and no one will answer my question?

What I mean by "out" is that the commercial is out in the general rotation at the stations and/or Networks, to be seen by anyone who has a TV.

To me, being available on YouTube is not out as not everyone has access to a computer.

local ads as it's near the top of the hour, which means that the individual stations have to show/announce their call letters (Federal law).

Beloved Knight

Ketira

What I mean by "out" is that the commercial is out in the general rotation at the stations and/or Networks, to be seen by anyone who has a TV.

To me, being available on YouTube is not out as not everyone has access to a computer.

local ads as it's near the top of the hour, which means that the individual stations have to show/announce their call letters (Federal law).

Oh sorry, didn't pay attention. xd

It was out everywhere before the game event.

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Ram trucks: farmers, narrated by the late Paul Harvey.

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
SparkNorkx
Ketira

Oh sorry, didn't pay attention. xd

It was out everywhere before the game event.

That's what I thought. Well, one of the original ones is the Coke race; I think they're tallying the votes right now to see who wins that little race. cat_wink
M&M and Oreo's were hillarious with the boy and prom I was like YES! he got some guts

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
okay...... Dad trying to answer the question about the Birds & bees.... Kia Sorento.

Beloved Knight

A car commercial showed a boy asking a question and then the father played the music in the car. It distracted the boy. So funny...
O just saw one where the kid asked the dad where babies come from and the dad talks about babylandia lol that's awsome! emotion_yatta

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Tide..... byebye miracle stain; Sodastream (out)....

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Mercedes-Benz, deal with the Devil (Rolling Stones song) - nice effects.

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Two minute Warning.....
Samsung Galaxy...... the "next big thing"

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
And that's the end of the game. Now maybe we get to see how that race in the desert ends.....

Beloved Knight

Ketira
And that's the end of the game. Now maybe we get to see how that race in the desert ends.....

Doubt it. You might have to watch it on YouTube.

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Allstate mayhem; NAPA auto parts; and here's the end of the Coke race....... the girls won!

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm out of here - my bladder is near full and I want to avoid a certain calamity. 'Night, y'all!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff