Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Not as good as Madonna's, but up there. My favorite: "If you like it, then you should've put a ring on it....."

ads - Jeep (which came from a Military design).....

Beloved Knight

Cute baby commercial from Go Pro. heart

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
2 Broke Girls promo was more entertaining than most of the commericials.

Beloved Knight

Yuki Bunneh
2 Broke Girls promo was more entertaining than most of the commericials.

Not really... It's just CBS's own free advertisement which doesn't count much. stare

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Well, I haven't done either the NFL nor the CBS ads because one of the posters can't get CBS on her TV. (I have cable, so I get it just fine.)

So for those who can get CBS - is there a favorite show you watch?
For me, I have three: Person of Interest (now in its second season), Elementary, and The Amazing Race.

ads: movie: Iron Man 2; Century 21; Blackberry; e-trade! oh, how cute......

Beloved Knight

Sweet, a Iron Man 3 movie commercial. I also just saw a kinda lame eTrade baby commercial.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
E-Trade baby still rocks.

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
oh dear....... more commercials as the power goes out for half the Dome.
Subway - February........ nice try, Carl! ...; Bud Light with an armchair.... oh, the voodoo guy again.
.....and the power outage also got the scoreboard, which the refs use.....

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
SparkNorkx
Sweet, a Iron Man 3 movie commercial. I also just saw a kinda lame eTrade baby commercial.

oops! I sit corrected...... and I didn't think it was lame as he got his point across. (Saving instead of spending)

Heard the cause of the outage: a power surge! Those folks should come to Florida and see how we deal with such! I wonder how many neighborhoods were also affected?

Beloved Knight

Ketira
SparkNorkx

oops! I sit corrected...... and I didn't think it was lame as he got his point across. (Saving instead of spending)

Heard the cause of the outage: a power surge! Those folks should come to Florida and see how we deal with such! I wonder how many neighborhoods were also affected?

It's still getting old...

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
ah - they're got some of the lights back on.....

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
SparkNorkx
Ketira
SparkNorkx

Don't tell us --go to E-trade and yowl at them! Companies do listen to folk about the ads, as that's their marketing department you want to growl at. cat_wink

To give you an example: I --as well as others who didn't like Aspartame-- sent mail & emails to Kraft, which owns the company that makes Jell-o products. What I told them is that if they switched to Sucralose (Splenda), I'd buy the products!

They listened, and now all their sugar-free products are sweetened with Splenda. :cat_grin:

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Ah - the rest of the lights came back on. Now the game can go forward, as well as the commercials...... cat_mrgreen

Beloved Knight

Ketira
SparkNorkx
Ketira
SparkNorkx

Don't tell us --go to E-trade and yowl at them! Companies do listen to folk about the ads, as that's their marketing department you want to growl at. cat_wink

To give you an idea: I --as well as others who didn't like Aspartame-- sent mail & emails to Kraft, which owns the company that makes Jell-o products. What I told them is that if they switched to Sucralose (Splenda), I'd buy the products!

They listened, and now all their sugar-free products are sweetened with Splenda. :cat_grin:

Easy there... I'm not representing the general population and it's just in my opinion. wink

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
SparkNorkx
Ketira
SparkNorkx

To give you an idea: I --as well as others who didn't like Aspartame-- sent mail & emails to Kraft, which owns the company that makes Jell-o products. What I told them is that if they switched to Sucralose (Splenda), I'd buy the products!

Easy there... I'm not representing the general population and it's just in my opinion. wink

Ah, but that's my point: Companies listen to consumer's ideas and opinions. It's why a lot of companies are on Twitter & Facebook - not just to promote their products, but get feedback about the products as well. And the bigger the company.... cat_wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff