Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I don't watch the Superbowl for the game -- I watch it for the commercials.

Anyone want to join me?

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Hm..... well, it hasn't started just yet, but CBS is doing the kickoff show right now.

Hm........ the chorus is doing well, but I thought Jennifer Hudson would sing one of the other verses of "America the Beautiful"
i usually do the same but its my niners! woo hoo!!!

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PiXi3_990
i usually do the same but its my niners! woo hoo!!!

Understood, dude; I'd react the same if it was my Dolphins. cat_wink

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Hm........ Subaru started things off, hm? Nice commercial, but one I don't think will end the same way later on in the year.

Dedicated Regular

14,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I am watching online and I'm worried that I might be missing ads (my TV doesn't get the right channel). Has anyone seen any good ones yet? I keep getting a deodorant ad (the laundromat one), dandruff shampoo, and I think a car dealer ad. All are funny, but I'm worried.

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
jamilee-nicole
I am watching online and I'm worried that I might be missing ads (my TV doesn't get the right channel). Has anyone seen any good ones yet? I keep getting a deodorant ad (the laundromat one), dandruff shampoo, and I think a car dealer ad. All are funny, but I'm worried.

Your TV doesn't receive CBS? That's weird; where are you? (City, state is fine...)

Dedicated Regular

14,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ketira
jamilee-nicole

Your TV doesn't receive CBS? That's weird; where are you? (City, state is fine...)

I live in a rural area. I get ABC perfectly, NBS so-so, and CBS almost never. Go figure. Anyway, even if I AM missing ads, I can just look them up. It's just so much cooler watching them as they are aired with everyone else.

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
okay..... red M&M playing Meatloaf.....
now Audi & a prom..... and that gent must have felt that the black eye was worth the kiss! Boys....
loved the m&m one :]

Magical Senshi

19,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Red M&M was funny.

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Let's see...... Hyundai, Go Daddy (web host; don't bother signing up w/them); Doritos..... and I missed the last in that short series.

jamilee-nicole - maybe you could persuade your parents to get either Direct TV or Dish Network? That way, you'd get all the network channels.... unless you live in an area like mine. I live in "Lightning Alley" in Florida, and the Summer T-storms KO the satellite-to-ground signal every time. That and my condo association has a killer deal on cable.... cat_wink

Dedicated Regular

14,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ketira
Let's see...... Hyundai, Go Daddy (web host; don't bother signing up w/them); Doritos..... and I missed the last in that short series.

jamilee-nicole - maybe you could persuade your parents to get either Direct TV or Dish Network? That way, you'd get all the network channels.... unless you live in an area like mine. I live in "Lightning Alley" in Florida, and the Summer T-storms KO the satellite-to-ground signal every time. That and my condo association has a killer deal on cable.... cat_wink

We don't watch TV all that much, so that's a no-go. Besides, I get it for free online and I get the browse while I watch. I can catch up on the commercials later.

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Pepsi Next......... cute with the dude duct-taped to the ceiling; Best Buy....; beer commercial, but...... ah - Budweiser Black Crown.

I personally hate beer, and I've yet to taste a liqueur I like.

A new version of Wizard of Oz? Looks interesting...; Coke commercial, followed by Oreo commercial set in a library.......chaos & whispering. Cute!

Magical Senshi

19,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items