Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ive heard a lot of people call soccer gay. But i was never 100% sure why. I kind of think its because if you watch proffesional soccer when they get tripped or hit they whine about how bad they got hurt untl the refferee calls. I would call this smart playing even though its really dumb but i wanted to know whta everyone else thinks.
Um,,,,
Are You New?

Seeker

Flopping is just a part of the sport. It's a big part of the NBA, too.

Love Soccer. Manchester United!
did i put this in the wrong place. xd
Its a piglmatic miss conception considering sports such as the NFL and Rugby have actually have gays in there competion lol . What was that scandal in the changing rooms, a american football coach had a gay relationship with children or something. Including a former NFL player posing on the cover of a gay magazine lol . If anything NFL is gay, no actually i mean like really gay in sexual way.
interesting response. however just because one person in a group of people does something it doesnt neccesarily reflect on everyone else in the group. for example: soccer
I think (soccer) is genrally regarding a gay sport by people who don't actually play because it sometimes involves acting, where players fall to the ground , after being flicked very softly. And in comparision to other mens sports, to an extent its not as physical and involve the same amount of hegemonic contact. But it's all in good trash talk.
soccer is gay? surprised only who does not know the word "sport" especially people who think only to studies would say something like that and I sincerely in my entire life I have never heard that soccer sucks especially in my country that soccer is considered the national sport and absolute favorite mrgreen

ps: maybe because we are in usa and the most popular sports are basketball, baseball, hockey, American football etc

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
lol whoever calls soccer gay is clearly a retarded hater.
here in Algeria almost EVERYTHING is about soccer.
football is my life!
p.s: A big Fan of F.C Barcelona here :3
fair enough opinions. figured there would be one arguing that is gay but i guess not. mrgreen

Big Star

Imagine running your fastest and getting tripped without knowing, of course it will hurt.
Faking = Diving.
finaubles
Ive heard a lot of people call soccer gay. But i was never 100% sure why. I kind of think its because if you watch proffesional soccer when they get tripped or hit they whine about how bad they got hurt untl the refferee calls. I would call this smart playing even though its really dumb but i wanted to know whta everyone else thinks.

First things first its called FOOTBALL!!! and i know some little jumped up NFL f*****t is gona try and chat some s**t, but the thing is 'soccer' as you call was around befor american football.

Anyway thats that out the way, diving is getting alot worse and yes managers do tell players to go down if a defender sticks a leg out but thats just the way the games going now unfortunately.

COME ON YOU SPURS.

rant over.

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
xunbroken_paranoiax
Its a piglmatic miss conception considering sports such as the NFL and Rugby have actually have gays in there competion lol . What was that scandal in the changing rooms, a american football coach had a gay relationship with children or something. Including a former NFL player posing on the cover of a gay magazine lol . If anything NFL is gay, no actually i mean like really gay in sexual way.

and also Tom Brady is a supermodel xd

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
[tommyg]
finaubles

First things first its called FOOTBALL!!! and i know some little jumped up NFL f*****t is gona try and chat some s**t, but the thing is 'soccer' as you call was around befor american football.

Anyway thats that out the way, diving is getting alot worse and yes managers do tell players to go down if a defender sticks a leg out but thats just the way the games going now unfortunately.

COME ON YOU SPURS.

rant over.

Soccer, football, futbol, futebol, calcio. Call it whatever you want but the game won't change.
Half Hour of Power
[tommyg]
finaubles

COME ON YOU SPURS.

rant over.

Soccer, football, futbol, futebol, calcio. Call it whatever you want but the game won't change.

Course not my friend, and neither my Love for the Sport!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff