Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Prophet

I've been a Ravens fan since i can remember, and now that they made it to the Superbowl all i read is how everybody is switching to the Ravens side, I want to know if there is actually any true Ravens fans here on Gaia
i'm not a fan per se but since i live in virginia i kind of like them a little and my first football game was at m&t bank stadium.

Greedy Winner

Doctor Fagg0t
I've been a Ravens fan since i can remember, and now that they made it to the Superbowl all i read is how everybody is switching to the Ravens side, I want to know if there is actually any true Ravens fans here on Gaia

I like your signature, both the picture and the fact that you like Queen :3
John R -Johnny- Cash
Harbinger of Badass
I know that JOHN R -JOHNNY- CASH is a huge raven's fan.

The entire Ravens team is thug trash.

Hey, what's wrong with Flacco?

Greedy Winner

John R -Johnny- Cash
Harbinger of Badass

Joe Flacco isn't, he went to Delaware, my homestate, and he's cool

Ed Reed isn't too bad either
Ever since i played them in madden '13 ive been a fan. oh wait.
Ravens fan since 2000. Defense for good field position with a kicker that can boot a field goal almost every time. That's my kind of team.

The new offensive Ravens team is cool too, now that we got a smooth quarter back that knows how to throw and isn't afraid of running for the first down if open. His hurry up offense ain't bad either.
booo. niner nation!!!!!! hahahaha

Blessed Soldier

14,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
My last duty station in the Corps was Baltimore, so I'm a Ravens fan biggrin

Invisible Humorist

GIRL? FOOTBALL? BLASPHEMY!!!!

kidding. i haven't been paying attention to this season at all...i mean it ******** me when i heard the 49ers made it. Not a fan of the ravens but i always knew that they are a strong team

Friendly Warlord

Doctor Fagg0t
I'm not really a Ravens fan. I mean, I like the actual animal. But to be honest, I was rooting for Ray. I was hoping he'd retire with a bang. And he is. =D

Friendly Warlord

John Michael Osbourne
Harbinger of Badass

This remark suits that Falcons much more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff