Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is your favorite Western Conference team?

Seattle Sounders FC 0.32638888888889 32.6% [ 47 ]
LA Galaxy 0.15277777777778 15.3% [ 22 ]
Vancouver Whitecaps FC 0.0625 6.2% [ 9 ]
San Jose Earthquakes 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 8 ]
Real Salt Lake 0.034722222222222 3.5% [ 5 ]
Portland Timbers 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 12 ]
FC Dallas 0.090277777777778 9.0% [ 13 ]
Colorado Rapids 0.090277777777778 9.0% [ 13 ]
Chivas USA 0.10416666666667 10.4% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 144 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 >

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Cascadia Cup here we come.

sweety_honey's Husband

Shirlox

And there it went. Im sooo friggin pissed off and i didnt get to watch it. I read about how they scored and if their striker came back on the field when he shouldnt have, thats a bunch of bs and screw the ref that just screwed us big time. Now we can only pray dallas can pull something out of their a** or we're screwed. I dont have a good feeling about playing LA back to back.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Heen-san
Shirlox

And there it went. Im sooo friggin pissed off and i didnt get to watch it. I read about how they scored and if their striker came back on the field when he shouldnt have, thats a bunch of bs and screw the ref that just screwed us big time. Now we can only pray dallas can pull something out of their a** or we're screwed. I dont have a good feeling about playing LA back to back.

Ugh....

1. I still violently hate Manneh.
2. Why are we still starting Anibaba?
3. That game was terrible, so much passing we gave up.
4. No shots on goal practically.
5. Neagle was terrible, per-usual.
6. Why did I drink 8 beers in the time span of that game, was a bad idea.

Enjoy upset Dempsey

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

I just found out that I have season tickets as a gift, next season. I'm so pumped now. emotion_dowant

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

HOLY PAPPA I LOVE YOU

SUPPORTER'S SHIELD, YESSSSSSSSSS

GO FOR THE TREBLE!

sweety_honey's Husband

Shirlox
HOLY PAPPA I LOVE YOU

GO FOR THE TREBLE!

I had to listen to it on the radio on my way home from sons soccer game but i watched the highlights. So is it LA vs RSL and Dallas vs Vancouver for knock out round?

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Heen-san
Shirlox
HOLY PAPPA I LOVE YOU

GO FOR THE TREBLE!

I had to listen to it on the radio on my way home from sons soccer game but i watched the highlights. So is it LA vs RSL and Dallas vs Vancouver for knock out round?
RSL and LA will play in the semifinals. We will play the winner of the wildcard game between Dallas and Vancouver.

sweety_honey's Husband

Shirlox
Heen-san
Shirlox
HOLY PAPPA I LOVE YOU

GO FOR THE TREBLE!

RSL and LA will play in the semifinals. We will play the winner of the wildcard game between Dallas and Vancouver.

Well we just need to beat whoever wins that match and hope rsl beats la.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Victor Mansaray signed to a Homegrown Player contract today.
Rumors we'll be signing Darwin Jones too.
Now just get Morris already.
All of them are Forwards btw.

We have too many Forwards in our academy, more defense plz.

sweety_honey's Husband

Shirlox
Victor Mansaray signed to a Homegrown Player contract today.
Rumors we'll be signing Darwin Jones too.
Now just get Morris already.
All of them are Forwards btw.

We have too many Forwards in our academy, more defense plz.

Yea i agree. Looks like another supporter shield showdown with a bigger prize on the line. Was really hoping RSL was going to get that away goal but they got castrated instead. Gonna be tough next round since LA is going to want payback for losing supporters shield and making that final. Im predicting a very physical match and probably a few confrontations if not at least one fight. Its all or nothing and i see cards flying out the refs hand.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

We traded Okoli to the New England Revolution for another draft pick in the MLS Super Draft. We selected Tyler Miller (GK) with that pick.

He just announced today he's declining the Sounders and going with a 4th Division German league team. lol

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Galaxy fan here.. Good luck this year, Seattle.. Should be another pretty good season of MLS..

sweety_honey's Husband

Shirlox
We traded Okoli to the New England Revolution for another draft pick in the MLS Super Draft. We selected Tyler Miller (GK) with that pick.

He just announced today he's declining the Sounders and going with a 4th Division German league team. lol

There is always the chance of him still coming to seattle in the future so not a total loss. We still own him so we can still get money for him if needed

sweety_honey's Husband

Sangre De Espana
Galaxy fan here.. Good luck this year, Seattle.. Should be another pretty good season of MLS..

With all the movement around most of the teams, gonna be another unpredictable year. Western conference is definitely going to be tough this year for all of us

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Seattle Sounders announce the signing of Andres Correa.

A desperately needed defender. He looks to be a Leftback and is pretty good looking with potential to get better. Lagerwey is doing a great job as the GM so far.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff