I skate therefore...

I AM. 0.20754716981132 20.8% [ 11 ]
I'm bruised. 0.28301886792453 28.3% [ 15 ]
I'm awesome. 0.37735849056604 37.7% [ 20 ]
0.13207547169811 13.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 19 20 21 >

Friendly Fairy

Yep, I'll post bout photos once it's all over!!

Plus you can get regular updates of all the action via our Facebook page - become a fan of the Paris Rollergirls and we will give you lots of looooove!

Paris Rollergirls Official Facebook Page

And here is the flyer from our upcoming bout versus Copenhagen:
(sorry for page-stretching?)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hey guys smile
I'm 15, and I live in Portland Oregon.
I've been waiting for this for a long time! Tomorow I am trying out for a derby team!! I will be trying out for The Rosebuds (The Junior League Of The Rose City Rollers, for those who dont know.) I am sooo excited, me and my best friend are doing it together!

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PixieAlli
This Saturday is BOUT DAY!! Support the Paris Rollergirls, if not in presence then in spirit!!! emotion_omnomnom
Rah rah, siss boom BAH!

Friendly Fairy

blackstar999
Hey guys smile
Im 15, and I live in Portland Oregon.
Ive been waiting for this for a long time! Tomorow I am trying out for a derby team!! I will be trying out for The Rosebuds The Junior League Of The Rose City Rollers, for those who dont know.) I am sooo excited, me and my best friend are doing it together!

Oooh, best of luck, girl!! The Rose City Rollers are a really good team, one of the top ten in the whole world!! They are currently placed at 6 among all teams on Derby News Network, and just faced off against my old team Windy City Rollers from Chicago) and won in the very last jam, by only 3 points! It was the most suspenseful game Ive ever watched)!! If you make it on their junior league, they will surely train you to be an amazing skater! Let me know how Tryouts go!! cat_4laugh

Friendly Fairy

And by the way, we WON our bout last night! Yayyyy! Paris Rollergirls scored 166 points against the Copenhagen Rollin' Heartbreakers, who scored 104 points. emotion_awesome

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
I made it! I'm on the Seedlings now, which is basically the Fresh Meat of the junior league. I'm so excited!! Tryouts were great, the coaches said that I was really good biggrin

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

Friendly Fairy

And here's the link to our Facebook photo album of the bout:

Paris Rollergirls vs. Copenhagen Rollin' Heartbreakers

Let me know if that link works... you might have to "Like" Paris Rollergirls first in order to view their photo albums! cat_3nodding

Friendly Fairy

rollerderbypunk1224
I made it! I'm on the Seedlings now, which is basically the Fresh Meat of the junior league. I'm so excited!! Tryouts were great, the coaches said that I was really good biggrin

Yayyyy congrats girly, that's awesome news!! If you need any advice on wheels/skates/skating techniques/how to deal with really painful blisters caused by too much skating, just ask away! cat_xd

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
heart heart
PixieAlli
rollerderbypunk1224

Yayyyy congrats girly, that's awesome news!! If you need any advice on wheels/skates/skating techniques/how to deal with really painful blisters caused by too much skating, just ask away! cat_xd

Thank you!! That means a lot!!
Derby Love <3

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
heart heart

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
heart heart

Friendly Fairy

Woo yeah it's been a while since I've stopped by, thanks for keeping the thread alive, Puker! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff