Aged Millionaire

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
Formula7
Toshokan
Kamui Tigerbreed
UF goes against LSU this weekend. Huge game for the Gators. We be needin' this one to get back into the standings.

Oooh -- that WILL be a good one! eek

Probably a night game, if it's at LSU -- I saw that all but one of their home games this year was at night (the whole "Death Valley" thing). I saw some of their game with Virginia Tech -- owie.

Heh -- got an e from a bud today that Penn State might (might) get a forfeit win, as apparently Michigan used an ineligible player in their first four games (including their 14-9 win over PSU). It'll take the NCAA a while to decide what, if anything, to do about it. domokun
They stomped on VT. That was horrible. Lol.

I don't know if UF can pull a win. LSU's defense is terrifying. Though, I heard last game they were kinda slow out the gate, none the less, they won.

It's a possibility, though. They DID drop, doesn't mean they suddenly suck. Gators are a good team, they might come close to the Tigers, I dunno if they'll shut 'em down.

It's gonna be a tough one, that's for certain. We lost to Auburn last year. They're an excellent team that's had a bad start and I think you'll notice that they'll start being on the rise from this point on.

LSU is going to be either really close or a blow out going either way. That's just how these teams work. When they're on their A game and the other team isn't, they dominate, but when both are just fighting tooth and nail the whole way, it's gory and beautiful. This is one of the Big 3 that Urban Meyer wants to beat. Tennessee (check), LSU, and Georgia. Those are the Big 3 that we have to get past.

And what about Kentucky and South Florida and South Carolina!? We've got some AMAZING talent out there this year. I can't wait to see how well South Florida does. They look like they have the makings of a team that's going to one day be National Champs.
Kamui Tigerbreed
Formula7
Toshokan
Kamui Tigerbreed
UF goes against LSU this weekend. Huge game for the Gators. We be needin' this one to get back into the standings.

Probably a night game, if it's at LSU -- I saw that all but one of their home games this year was at night (the whole "Death Valley" thing). I saw some of their game with Virginia Tech -- owie.

Heh -- got an e from a bud today that Penn State might (might) get a forfeit win, as apparently Michigan used an ineligible player in their first four games (including their 14-9 win over PSU). It'll take the NCAA a while to decide what, if anything, to do about it. domokun

I don't know if UF can pull a win. LSU's defense is terrifying. Though, I heard last game they were kinda slow out the gate, none the less, they won.

It's a possibility, though. They DID drop, doesn't mean they suddenly suck. Gators are a good team, they might come close to the Tigers, I dunno if they'll shut 'em down.

It's gonna be a tough one, that's for certain. We lost to Auburn last year. They're an excellent team that's had a bad start and I think you'll notice that they'll start being on the rise from this point on.

LSU is going to be either really close or a blow out going either way. That's just how these teams work. When they're on their A game and the other team isn't, they dominate, but when both are just fighting tooth and nail the whole way, it's gory and beautiful. This is one of the Big 3 that Urban Meyer wants to beat. Tennessee (check), LSU, and Georgia. Those are the Big 3 that we have to get past.

And what about Kentucky and South Florida and South Carolina!? We've got some AMAZING talent out there this year. I can't wait to see how well South Florida does. They look like they have the makings of a team that's going to one day be National Champs.
Agreed. LSU v. UF is a game I'll definitely be watching. 2 of the teams who went into this season on top duking it out would just be glorious. If UF can get past LSU, I personally don't think the Vols or the Georgia will pose too much of a problem as long as there is consistency.

Wildcats, Bulls, Gamecocks. All teams that are out there making a name for themselves. Going in these guys were underestimated, but sometimes, that's what makes a team pick up their game. The team I am gonna keep my eye on out of those 3 is South Florida. Those guys just get out there, make plays, and get it done. They made West Virginia stumble all over themselves. The Bulls are a force to be reckoned with.

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
Formula7
Kamui Tigerbreed
Formula7
Toshokan
Kamui Tigerbreed

Agreed. LSU v. UF is a game I'll definitely be watching. 2 of the teams who went into this season on top duking it out would just be glorious. If UF can get past LSU, I personally don't think the Vols or the Georgia will pose too much of a problem as long as there is consistency.

Wildcats, Bulls, Gamecocks. All teams that are out there making a name for themselves. Going in these guys were underestimated, but sometimes, that's what makes a team pick up their game. The team I am gonna keep my eye on out of those 3 is South Florida. Those guys just get out there, make plays, and get it done. They made West Virginia stumble all over themselves. The Bulls are a force to be reckoned with.

*moseys in*

Great discussion folks! Been a while in here since we've had multiple folks going on like this, I think. xd

I saw some of the SF-WVU game, and SF definitely looked good. I usually watch the Big Ten, and we're definitely down this year -- the SEC, on the other hand, looks very, very tough. The PAC-10 might be up a bit this year, while I'm starting to suspect the Big 12 might be down a tad. The Big East is all upside-down at the moment too. domokun

Baseball-wise, it's been interesting to see the Rockies jump out 2-0 in their series with Philly (sorry Amare & Duale sweatdrop ). The Tribe just took game one in convincing fashion from the Damn Yankees. If meh Tigers can't be in it, I sure as heck want the Yanks out early. Overall, I'm probably gonna pull for the Cubs (who are down 1-0 atm stare ).

Hmm, what else...Oh, Fantasy-football-wise, I'm only doing so-so at this point (2-2 in one league, 1-3 in the other). And I totally got creamed in F-Baseball this season gonk . Ah, well.

*pours himself a Sammy, downs it, rinses the glass, and heads back out*

Super Spirit

Redskins: 2-1

Not a bad start, I suppose. Now just gotta beat them Lions on Sunday! 3nodding
Eyes
Redskins: 2-1

Not a bad start, I suppose. Now just gotta beat them Lions on Sunday! 3nodding
Redskins can do it.

Lions have some tricks up the sleeve, though. Don't underestimate. They really are trying to restore the roar over there.
hey all.
can u ppl tall me what do u like sports????
i like to plat soccer.. and all the sport with ball

Aged Millionaire

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
Toshokan
Formula7
Kamui Tigerbreed
Formula7
Toshokan
Kamui Tigerbreed

*moseys in*

Great discussion folks! Been a while in here since we've had multiple folks going on like this, I think. xd

I saw some of the SF-WVU game, and SF definitely looked good. I usually watch the Big Ten, and we're definitely down this year -- the SEC, on the other hand, looks very, very tough. The PAC-10 might be up a bit this year, while I'm starting to suspect the Big 12 might be down a tad. The Big East is all upside-down at the moment too. domokun

Baseball-wise, it's been interesting to see the Rockies jump out 2-0 in their series with Philly (sorry Amare & Duale sweatdrop ). The Tribe just took game one in convincing fashion from the Damn Yankees. If meh Tigers can't be in it, I sure as heck want the Yanks out early. Overall, I'm probably gonna pull for the Cubs (who are down 1-0 atm stare ).

Hmm, what else...Oh, Fantasy-football-wise, I'm only doing so-so at this point (2-2 in one league, 1-3 in the other). And I totally got creamed in F-Baseball this season gonk . Ah, well.

*pours himself a Sammy, downs it, rinses the glass, and heads back out*

I definitely agree about South Florida. I believe they just started their football franchise a decade ago and they're already climbing high. I may quickly find myself becoming a fan!

As for Florida, they've already played (and DESTROYED) Tennessee. That made me happy (being stationed on the Kentucky/Tennessee border, I went to the local Hooters decked out in my Florida duds). If we can beat LSU, I will be super duper happy and I get to yell my (in)famous "LSU SUCKS!" down the hall. I haven't been able to do that in a very long time.

Baseball's not my sport, but I'm rooting for the BoSox. *waves a mini-flag* Weeeee! Go Sox.

Fashionable Gaian

*strolls in, knowing no1 would recognize him*
USC was just upset by Stanford.

Ugh... that stings in my side.

The ground is cold... is hell freezing over???

Aged Millionaire

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ngh. And we choked. Oh well.

Aged Millionaire

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
Haha! We downed the Giant Killer (Kentucky) on Saturday and now with them and South Carolina losing, we might be back in the top 10 (but I doubt it).
My school football team is undefeated and we won against our rivals of Sultana, I'm so happy.

Fashionable Gaian

the cheifs won! FINALLY!!!!!! TIME FOR THE HAPPY DANCE!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff