Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How long do you think this lockout will last?

One - three weeks 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
One month 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
One month + 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 4 ]
Half the season 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Three fourths of the season 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
The whole season 0.53333333333333 53.3% [ 8 ]
There won't be a lockout. This is just a sick joke 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Space Explorer

18,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Slapshot
I don't think anybody would argue with me P:

Who do you think is the better goalie?

killlerbabies
The Slapshot
Lol yes I do have school or something P:

Stilllll. School is nothing without hockey to argue about with people xD

killlerbabies
The Slapshot
Yeah that does seem reasonable. But honestly, not-watching the preseason or anything is killing me

killlerbabies

I do not think they will do enough in the next 10 days. Which is horribly depressing. It sounds like they have made some progress though, which makes me hopeful they can figure things out in a month or so!

I KNOW. This is so not cool. I have been getting by with the few KHL and SEL games I have seen online, but it just is not the same. And I don't like getting up "early" to watch them! Hahaha, life can be so cruel. Do you have school or something to keep you busy?

Well, you can always argue about who is the better goalie: Brodeur or Roy. That discussion is always open! Or who has the best jerseys. Haha If you think about it, there are lots of silly things to argue about while hockey is not going on.

That's a tough one. They both have had amazing careers, and they both have a crapload of achievements and awards to their names. I have to say Brodeur, partially because I have seen him play way more games than Roy, so I have seen firsthand how he has made spectacular saves and has saved games and such. Partially because he has broken a number of Roy's records (ignoring the fact Brodeur has played a few more years).

What do you think?

Liberal Friend

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I'd agree with you.
Mainly because I've seen Brodeur play a lot more. P:
Roy is pretty amazing though. One of those legendary historic people everyone loves.
But Brodeur at his age amazes me.

killlerbabies
The Slapshot

killlerbabies
The Slapshot

killlerbabies

I KNOW. This is so not cool. I have been getting by with the few KHL and SEL games I have seen online, but it just is not the same. And I don't like getting up "early" to watch them! Hahaha, life can be so cruel. Do you have school or something to keep you busy?

Well, you can always argue about who is the better goalie: Brodeur or Roy. That discussion is always open! Or who has the best jerseys. Haha If you think about it, there are lots of silly things to argue about while hockey is not going on.

That's a tough one. They both have had amazing careers, and they both have a crapload of achievements and awards to their names. I have to say Brodeur, partially because I have seen him play way more games than Roy, so I have seen firsthand how he has made spectacular saves and has saved games and such. Partially because he has broken a number of Roy's records (ignoring the fact Brodeur has played a few more years).

What do you think?

Space Explorer

18,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Slapshot
I'd agree with you.
Roy is pretty amazing though. One of those legendary historic people everyone loves.

killlerbabies
The Slapshot

killlerbabies
The Slapshot

killlerbabies

What do you think?

Maybe with this lockout they'll air some throwback games & we can see more of Roy, haha. I wish Brodeur would never retire. He is one of those guys that I cannot imagine the game without.

Liberal Friend

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Lol. Yeah, considering the progress being made, I would not be surprised if they did -.-

Ikr. He's one of those people that make up the NHL.
When Lidstorm retired last year, it was sorta the same feeling D:

killlerbabies
The Slapshot
I'd agree with you.

killlerbabies
The Slapshot

killlerbabies

What do you think?

Maybe with this lockout they'll air some throwback games & we can see more of Roy, haha. I wish Brodeur would never retire. He is one of those guys that I cannot imagine the game without.

Space Explorer

18,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Slapshot
Lol. Yeah, considering the progress being made, I would not be surprised if they did -.-

killlerbabies
The Slapshot
I'd agree with you.

killlerbabies
The Slapshot

killlerbabies

What do you think?

The other day they aired a game from 1994 when Brodeur and the Devils were in the Playoffs. That was fun to watch smile

I knooooww! I thought Lidstrom had a few more years in him, too! There were a couple guys last year that made it seem like this could have been their last season (See: Selanne, Alfredsson), and if they don't get to play, that will be heartbreaking!

Liberal Friend

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Yeahh!!
That'll actually be pretty sad. l:

Oh really?
I didn't catch it ><

killlerbabies
The Slapshot

killlerbabies
The Slapshot
I'd agree with you.

killlerbabies

What do you think?

The other day they aired a game from 1994 when Brodeur and the Devils were in the Playoffs. That was fun to watch smile

I knooooww! I thought Lidstrom had a few more years in him, too! There were a couple guys last year that made it seem like this could have been their last season (See: Selanne, Alfredsson), and if they don't get to play, that will be heartbreaking!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff