Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
So today is the final day of the regular season with a few games over and done with.

Of the teams in the playoffs what match ups would you like to see/ will see and of course who will take each conference and the title of Stanley Cup Campions.

Personally I think it would be swell is it was a St. Louis v Nashville western conference final

I am also really happy to see Florida back in the finals again after far to long a time away.
I'm only updated on the Eastern Conference teams so that's the only thing I can comment on. I think the Pittsburgh Penguins have been playing well lately so I'm thinking it's going to be them vs the NY Rangers for the Eastern Conference final.

Dapper Gaian

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
Lady Whimsical
I'm only updated on the Eastern Conference teams so that's the only thing I can comment on. I think the Pittsburgh Penguins have been playing well lately so I'm thinking it's going to be them vs the NY Rangers for the Eastern Conference final.

BOO pittsburgh (grrrr crappy crosby) NY i could see doing something, i think every team in the east is capable of doing something this year

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
denim chicken
go caps!

it looks like it will be them and boston, should be a good series
nobounce the 2nd
Lady Whimsical

BOO pittsburgh (grrrr crappy crosby) NY i could see doing something, i think every team in the east is capable of doing something this year

What's wrong with Crosby? I think he's very talented and capable.
How I wish the Leafs will have a great run next year!

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
Lady Whimsical
nobounce the 2nd
Lady Whimsical

crosby is nto as great as everyone thinks he is i dont even think he is top 5 players in the league, malkin is a better player over all then crosby, just way to overrated, and well you know my standing on toronto already razz
nobounce the 2nd
Lady Whimsical
nobounce the 2nd
Lady Whimsical

crosby is nto as great as everyone thinks he is i dont even think he is top 5 players in the league, malkin is a better player over all then crosby, just way to overrated, and well you know my standing on toronto already razz

Omg. I had to check my PM's to see if you were that dude dissing my team. Ha! It is you. I'm not in the mood to argue so I'm getting out of here emotion_awesome *poof*

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
Lady Whimsical
nobounce the 2nd
Lady Whimsical
nobounce the 2nd
Lady Whimsical

Omg. I had to check my PM's to see if you were that dude dissing my team. Ha! It is you. I'm not in the mood to argue so I'm getting out of here emotion_awesome *poof*

LOL sorry, razz

Dapper Gaian

nobounce the 2nd
denim chicken
go caps!

it looks like it will be them and boston, should be a good series

i would have preferred the rangers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash