Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who wins NFL Offensive Rookie Player of the Year

Andrew Luck (IND) 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Robert Griffin III (WAS) 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Russel Wilson (SEA) 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on February 4, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

We finally find out next Saturday before the Super Bowl. But, in your thoughts who wins it?

In Luck's favor : He became the first overall pick with hype surrounding him. He broke a lot of rookie records. He also took a 2-14 team to a 11-5 record. He got the Colts to the playoffs as they were done after 1 game vs. the Ravens. Luck also had to deal with Colt's lack of defense, O-line, and Running game. All the games we're pretty much down to Luck's arm. He had 7 game winning drives tied most all time. He came in and replaced the great Peyton Manning as he claimed a Pro Bowl spot for the AFC. Luck also had to deal with numerous receivers dropping catches. Only has 1 reliable receiver in Reggie Wayne.

In RG3's favor: Becoming the second pick of the draft and hype surrounding him as well. He had taken a Washington offense from nothing to something. He developed a great read option play where now Washington has a running game. There defense is a bit sucky, RG3 did get Washington into the playoff. Where a first round exit occurred. The injured RG3 missed one game. RG3 was hyped up and amazing to watch. He had running help. Then he got injured at the end of the season where now he will battle surgery this off-season coming back at training camp. He was elected to the Pro Bowl. Just 1 rushing record set for RG3.

In Russel Wilson's favor: 3rd Round Pick. Everyone expected he'll be a decent back up to Matt Flynn. No one expected from him because of his height for a QB. Wilson proved them wrong. He ended up tieing Peyton Manning's record in TD with 26. He got Seattle a second round favor. As he was impressive in both playoff games. Now Russel Wilson did have ALOT of help running the ball, great O-line, and a good defense. They did a read option for Wilson late in the season and it work. With this success Wilson got Seattle to a 11-5 record.

So with this who you think is most deserving?

As a Colts fan, I would say Luck. But honestly I would say RG3 wins it. Who DESERVES it more? Luck off the things he has to go through even though he took the Colts to the playoffs.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Alfred Morris.

For ******** sake, the kid's a 6th round pick who had over 1600 rush yards. I don't see why not.

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
My bias says Andrew Luck.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Colin kapernick?

Greedy Winner

Russell Wilson, at least he doesn't throw so many interceptions like Andrew Luck does

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Blaze N 3D
Colin kapernick?
Not a rookie.
RG3 should win it.

Greedy Winner

RGIII won it, even though it should have either been Alfred Morris or Russell Wilson. Andrew Luck shouldn't even have been in the conversation

Super Spirit

RGIII, my man!
Drunken Filtch
RGIII won it, even though it should have either been Alfred Morris or Russell Wilson. Andrew Luck shouldn't even have been in the conversation
Somethings wrong with you.

Friendly Explorer

Should've been Andrew Luck.

Greedy Raider

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff