Welcome to Gaia! ::

This should be interesting ...
afromma
XStr8EdgeX
afromma
So apparently ... rumor has it ... Nick Diaz was offered to be trained by Floyd Mayweather Sr. ... and he accepted ...

This is intriguing ... GSP is now known to train his boxing with Freddie Roach ... thus making this a very intriguing rumor ...

Mayweather wants to train Diaz for the sole purpose of beating a fighter trained by Roach.he was quoted saying that i hope Diaz wins

Hard to say with that fight ...I just don't know with Nick Diaz ... he can certainly make it competitive ... but I can't see him beating GSP ... I don't think that his style of boxing will work ... his style is more suited for guys that will stay in front of him and bang ... GSP won't do that ... so though I like like Diaz as a fighter ... can't really see him winning ...

I can definitely see him winning but it will be a tough fight for sure i think Diaz with his reach will be able to pick GSP apart if the fight stays standing and Diaz has great BJJ as well don't think he's one dimensional he's submitted guys before he can catch GSP with a submission so GSP isn't exactly safe if he takes Diaz down either.
XStr8EdgeX
afromma
XStr8EdgeX
afromma
So apparently ... rumor has it ... Nick Diaz was offered to be trained by Floyd Mayweather Sr. ... and he accepted ...

This is intriguing ... GSP is now known to train his boxing with Freddie Roach ... thus making this a very intriguing rumor ...

Mayweather wants to train Diaz for the sole purpose of beating a fighter trained by Roach.he was quoted saying that i hope Diaz wins

Hard to say with that fight ...I just don't know with Nick Diaz ... he can certainly make it competitive ... but I can't see him beating GSP ... I don't think that his style of boxing will work ... his style is more suited for guys that will stay in front of him and bang ... GSP won't do that ... so though I like like Diaz as a fighter ... can't really see him winning ...

I can definitely see him winning but it will be a tough fight for sure i think Diaz with his reach will be able to pick GSP apart if the fight stays standing and Diaz has great BJJ as well don't think he's one dimensional he's submitted guys before he can catch GSP with a submission so GSP isn't exactly safe if he takes Diaz down either.

Reach will not really be a factor ... the both have the same reach ... as for the ground fighting ... both are elites ... Diaz though he does have a black belt under Cesar Gracie ... GSP trains with the like of Renzo and probably more importantly Roger Gracie ... who is considered to be one of the best grapplers in the world today ...

Either way regardless who ... we the fans will win ... this will be a great fight ...
Man I really need to start going on these again

UFC 141
Preliminary card (Facebook)
Featherweight bout: Manvel Gamburyan vs. Diego Nunes
Nunes defeated Gamburyan via unanimous decision [29–28, 29–28, 29–28]. This bout aired on the PPV broadcast following the Lesnar vs. Overeem fight.
Lightweight bout: Jacob Volkmann vs. Efrain Escudero
Volkmann defeated Escudero via unanimous decision [29–28, 29–28, 29–28].
Welterweight bout: Dong Hyun Kim vs. Sean Pierson
Kim defeated Pierson via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27). This bout aired on the PPV broadcast following the Fitch vs. Hendricks fight.

Preliminary card (televised)
Lightweight bout: Anthony Njokuani vs. Danny Castillo
Castillo defeated Njokuani via split decision [29–28, 28–29, 29–28].
Featherweight bout: Ross Pearson vs. Junior Assunção
Pearson defeated Assunção via unanimous decision (29-28, 29–28, 30-27).

Main card
Featherweight bout: Nam Phan vs. Jimy Hettes
Hettes defeated Phan via unanimous decision (30–25, 30–25, 30–26).
Light Heavyweight bout: Vladimir Matyushenko vs. Alexander Gustafsson
Gustafsson defeated Matyushenko via TKO (punches) at 2:35 of round 1.
Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Johny Hendricks
Hendricks defeated Fitch via KO (punch) at 0:12 of round 1.
Lightweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Donald Cerrone
Diaz defeated Cerrone via unanimous decision [30–27, 30–27, 29–28].
Heavyweight bout: Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem
Overeem defeated Lesnar via TKO (kick to the body and punches) at 2:26 of round 1.

Bonus awards
Fighters were awarded $75,000 bonuses.
Fight of the Night: Nate Diaz vs. Donald Cerrone
Knockout of the Night: Johny Hendricks
Submission of the Night: Not awarded as no matches ended by submission.

Also Miguel Torres is back in the UFC ... while Brock Lesnar retires from MMA ...
EVERYONE !!!!!! ... Check out this beautiful wheel kick by Edson Barboza at UFC 142 ...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

baka_boy1221
EVERYONE !!!!!! ... Check out this beautiful wheel kick by Edson Barboza at UFC 142 ...

Now watch it slowed down 500% ....

Edson Barboza’s Roadhouse-Style Face-Kick Knockout Is Even Better When Slowed Down 500%
ladymuaythai
Diaz got out played. I for one enjoyed the fight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff