Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who will win the Pennant?

SF Giants 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 10 ]
DET Tigers 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

wahmbulance Orioles break the tie at the top of the 13th wahmbulance
BAL Orioles 2-1 NY Yankees
Tigers putting on a show in Oakland. Looks like they're advancing to the ALCS. I can see the frustration and the disappointment of the A's body language and faces.
Never over till its over.
wahmbulance Orioles WIN game 4, 2-1 in 13 innings. wahmbulance
Series tied 2-2
Game 5 starts 5:07 pm ET
airing on TBS
wahmbulance Detroit Tigers advances to the ALCS for the 2nd year in a row! wahmbulance
Defeting the Oakland A's in spectacular fashion, 6-0, ending the A's unexpected season.
Detroit wins series 3-2
Schedule: Fri. Oct. 12

Orioles @ Yankees Game 5, Tied 2-2, 5:07 pm ET

Cardinals @ Nationals Game 5, Tied 2-2, 8:37 pm ET

all aired on TBS
Sir Crocker
eskAe
unbelievable giants game. let's see if the A's can copy

I had the Giants winning that series biggrin ... what a meltdown by the Reds though. IDK about the A's against Justin Verlander. The guy is a beast. I have Detroit winning this one, did not expect it would come to game 5 though.

the few years of story leading up to that grand slam made it the sweetest sports memory of my life so far. here's a recap for those of you who don't know:

Mat Latos is the biggest a*****e in the major leagues. he started on the padres, and hated SF. the city, the team, the management, all of it. he was very vocal about it. the giants clinched their ticket to the '10 post-season on the last day of the season against him. shortly after, he signed some balls that said "I HATE SF" on them. a few fights and a smashed windshield on the car belonging to a giants broadcaster later, he returned to another season of dominating the giants in the regular season, and an unexpected appearance in game 1 of this series. even today before the game, Latos was talking s**t about SF. so that grand slam was such a satisfying crunch. i hope he's never the same guy again
I want the Yankees to win Game 5
And Go Giants!
eskAe
Sir Crocker
eskAe
unbelievable giants game. let's see if the A's can copy

I had the Giants winning that series biggrin ... what a meltdown by the Reds though. IDK about the A's against Justin Verlander. The guy is a beast. I have Detroit winning this one, did not expect it would come to game 5 though.

the few years of story leading up to that grand slam made it the sweetest sports memory of my life so far. here's a recap for those of you who don't know:

Mat Latos is the biggest a*****e in the major leagues. he started on the padres, and hated SF. the city, the team, the management, all of it. he was very vocal about it. the giants clinched their ticket to the '10 post-season on the last day of the season against him. shortly after, he signed some balls that said "I HATE SF" on them. a few fights and a smashed windshield on the car belonging to a giants broadcaster later, he returned to another season of dominating the giants in the regular season, and an unexpected appearance in game 1 of this series. even today before the game, Latos was talking s**t about SF. so that grand slam was such a satisfying crunch. i hope he's never the same guy again

Heard about this Latos guy. Dude just straight up hates everything about SF for some reason, idk why. Yeah but a Giants player also signed a ball drawing the pennant trophy in '10 , saying thank you to matt latos, it was funny. Who has the last laugh now lol
11alexia11
And Go Giants!

Go Giants & Orioles mrgreen
Predictions

BAL Orioles @ NY Yankees

STL Cardinals @ WAS Nationals

teams underlined & in bold text wins

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
I'm predicting the opposite. Gio takes out the Cardinals, and Baltimore stuns Yanks in a 3rd consecutive extra inning game.

And congrats to Verlander on his CGSO4H, 11Ks vs Oakland.
wahmbulance Yankees win series 3-2 wahmbulance
Defeating the Orioles 3-1, in win or go home Game 5.
DET Tigers vs.NY Yankees
ALCS
Tay Lorien
I'm predicting the opposite. Gio takes out the Cardinals, and Baltimore stuns Yanks in a 3rd consecutive extra inning game.

And congrats to Verlander on his CGSO4H, 11Ks vs Oakland.

Not a good start on your predictions lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces