Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love it. mrgreen
My Favorite subs are kimora,omoplata,arm bar and crucifix.
My mma record is 10-1
6 KOs 1 Tko 3 submissions. my lose was from a armbar.
I have a blue belt in Japanese jiu jitsu, Purple in Bjj, Brown belt in Judo and I do Kick Boxing, and Boxing for my stand-up game. I've been training for about 7-5 years my next fight is On Sept 12 2009.
Anthonitias
mma_chick1221
I am an amateur MMA and muay thai fighter ... I've been training in MMA for a year ... muay thai for my whole life ... a got an MMA record of 5-0 and a muay thai record of 20-1 ...

Pretty good.

yeah she is ... we train together ...
afromma
Anthonitias
mma_chick1221
I am an amateur MMA and muay thai fighter ... I've been training in MMA for a year ... muay thai for my whole life ... a got an MMA record of 5-0 and a muay thai record of 20-1 ...

Pretty good.

yeah she is ... we train together ...

Her leg kicks are deadly ... just her kicks themselves are deadly ...

Shameless Hunter

Lol, where are you all from?
Anthonitias

California ... Bay Area ...
Wish me luck ... got a fight at the end of this week ... cutting weight sucks ... gonna be a war ...
baka_boy1221
Anthonitias

California ... Bay Area ...

Cali ... represent ...
baka_boy1221
Wish me luck ... got a fight at the end of this week ... cutting weight sucks ... gonna be a war ...

Good luck ... see you there ...
NinjAHHHHH
I love it. mrgreen
My Favorite subs are kimora,omoplata,arm bar and crucifix.
My mma record is 10-1
6 KOs 1 Tko 3 submissions. my lose was from a armbar.
I have a blue belt in Japanese jiu jitsu, Purple in Bjj, Brown belt in Judo and I do Kick Boxing, and Boxing for my stand-up game. I've been training for about 7-5 years my next fight is On Sept 12 2009.

Good luck ...
Anthonitias
Hmm, lol, all I know so far are the, triangle, short and long arm bars, half nelson, and the defenses to each of those. As he said good luck man.

you don't even know the RNC ...
the_posessed_saint123
i prefer striking but no one wants to stand with me stare
but i've been practicing Muy Thai for 8 months and Judo. I've been boxing for 4 years. my favorite locks are the omaplata, rear naked choke, and armbar.
WOOT my record is 4-1!
first 2 fights were wins by KO
3rd fight was a win by submisson
4th was won by unanimous decision
i lost my 5th fight though.. sweatdrop

my next fight is next month

but i'm glad someone posted a mma forum. i'm tired of seeing wwe forums..

look in the Entertainment sport section ... there are plenty of MMA threads ...

Shameless Hunter

mma_chick1221
Anthonitias
Hmm, lol, all I know so far are the, triangle, short and long arm bars, half nelson, and the defenses to each of those. As he said good luck man.

LOL that post was made at least a month ago I know many more holds now, I don't think the RNC, umm I'm just a beginner though too only been in ground fighting for 2 months now, but my standup game from tkd is where I'm good at I just learn the ground to be able to get out of it, but we just learned how to perform an actual kimora, and we have gone over mutiple ways to get armbars, kimoras, anklelocks, leg locks, just basic submissions.
Anthonitias
mma_chick1221
Anthonitias

LOL that post was made at least a month ago I know many more holds now, I don't think the RNC, umm I'm just a beginner though too only been in ground fighting for 2 months now, but my standup game from tkd is where I'm good at I just learn the ground to be able to get out of it, but we just learned how to perform an actual kimora, and we have gone over mutiple ways to get armbars, kimoras, anklelocks, leg locks, just basic submissions.

RNC = Rear Naked Choke
Anthonitias
mma_chick1221
Anthonitias

Rear Naked Choke is the most basic move there ...

Shameless Hunter

Oh ok, yeah duh wow I'm retarded, yeah we know a lot of teh choke holds and different ways to get to them, and out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff