Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Hunter

Hmm, lol, all I know so far are the, triangle, short and long arm bars, half nelson, and the defenses to each of those. As he said good luck man.
my brother trains in mma and he has taught me some of the holds and mostly how to escape from them =X haha.. hes also taught us other siblings about forearm and shin usage.. somehow its really aggressiva, but with the little we know its fun and gets the adrenaline going V^__^

Shameless Hunter

Lol, that's pretty cool, yeah the Muay Thay, is really fun to use.
well...i wont be fighting for awhile.
tore my acl
...damn football practice

but thnx 4 the support guys biggrin
BJJ wahmbulance
3rd degree blck belt in sambo,judo,shotokan and jujutsu kai karate,brazilian jujitsu,tarditional jujitsu,and ninjutsu.10 years submissionand freestyle wrestleing,capoiera,muay tai, american kickboxing,boxing,tiger,snake,and crane kung fu,andshootfighting

Shameless Hunter

judoalucard
3rd degree blck belt in sambo,judo,shotokan and jujutsu kai karate,brazilian jujitsu,tarditional jujitsu,and ninjutsu.10 years submissionand freestyle wrestleing,capoiera,muay tai, american kickboxing,boxing,tiger,snake,and crane kung fu,andshootfighting

O_O Whoa how old are you dude?
BJJ, boxing and recently started some MT.

My prefrence is probably grappling.

I like high percentage submissions like kimura and guillotine choke, as well as the d'arce.
dang you can whup someone like Jackie Chan Hugh. ninja
i dont like it
judoalucard

holy s**t!
chuck norris can still kick your a** XD

1,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I prefer BJJ, Muay Tai, Boxing, and for weapons training I like Arnis.

Shameless Hunter

daniel_J23
i dont like it

What about it don't you like?
i like to watch and eat fried chicken -_-
No, college boys aren't the only one's who like MMA. ;p
I used to do a bit of TKD when I was a child, but left that field of interest up until recently. I have respect for each style of fighting, but ultimately one should be confident & knowledgeable of all techniques; at least the basics.
I prefer ground game myself since I've got long legs (good for full guard & getting triangles/other submissions) but I'm not hesitant to get up and do some striking.

I like to watch & pay attention to WEC, Affliction & UFC and if anyone's watched the progression of fighting over the years, it's interesting to see the once renowned fighters of the past now don't stand much of a chance in the octagon (besides the fact that some are far over their prime *cough* Couture and Liddell) ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff