Welcome to Gaia! ::

It was a great fight.Didnt expect anything less from 2 good fighters but I was hoping for Cotto to knock Mayweather out.

3,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Easy-Going Attitude
It was a great fight.Didnt expect anything less from 2 good fighters but I was hoping for Cotto to knock Mayweather out.

Goddang now if only Manny fights Floyd.

Pacman 4 lyf <333333

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Mayweather fights people that are past their prime. That's why he's been dodging Pacquiao. He's afraid that another minority can actually beat him so he gets tangled in court cases *lol*

Distinct Genius

I'm kinda down that Cotto didn't knock him out....
And I hate his fighting style razz
But Cotto did leave some bruises on him though.
Hopefully our next fight shall be Floyd vs Manny surprised

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
I'm sick of hearing about "o floyd mayweather gon b undefeeted 4 lyf." I'm waiting to see that whiny p***y fight Pacquiao.
I hope Pacman beat bradley.. then PAc vs Floyd..

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Pacquiao vs Mayweather

A Fight everyone wants to see.

But i bet Pacquiao will win xd
I want to see the fight as much as the next guy but its not all floyd. Its also Bob arum who wants it to be 50/50 but none the less they should just make it happen Floyds decision I have to admit is a bit retarded. Floyd needs pacquiao and pacquiao needs floyd for the biggest fight of the century.

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Another snorefest there, since Miguel Cotto got his a** served in a silver platter against Pacquiao.. so then, Floyd decided to go up against him and destroys him too?

Honestly, they both (especially Floyd Gayweather) need to get this fight! After Bradley, Manny Pacquiao will have one last fight before he retires and focuses on his Senate job, where he can make a major difference. While Gayweather can only beat on his wife some more.
money mayweathers record is beast what is it like 50 and 0.
Skye River
Mayweather fights people that are past their prime. That's why he's been dodging Pacquiao. He's afraid that another minority can actually beat him so he gets tangled in court cases *lol*

No he doesn't your just making up excuses trying to hate on Mayweather people said he was ducking Mosley and Cotto and now that he fights them they are suddenly past their prime? wow nice logic nobody can beat him not even Pacquiao if you want a good barometer of how that fight would go watch Mayweather vs Marquez(Mayweather easily beats him) then watch Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 where Marquez won the fight but because of corrupted judges Pacquiao still got the decision. Pac would get tooled by Money Mayweather
Stephen Percy Harris
I'm sick of hearing about "o floyd mayweather gon b undefeeted 4 lyf." I'm waiting to see that whiny p***y fight Pacquiao.

Guys watchout we have a badass keyboard warrior over here
NotYourJuIiet-
I'm kinda down that Cotto didn't knock him out....
And I hate his fighting style razz
But Cotto did leave some bruises on him though.
Hopefully our next fight shall be Floyd vs Manny surprised

Yeah his fighting style is not very good it's basically the same as MMA fighter Nick Diaz i'm going to trap someone against the cage or ropes in this case since it's boxing and tee off on them if they don't let me do that and move then i'm screwed and my whole gameplan fails
lmfaooo cotto got the living shyt beat outta him
Mayweather Cotto fight? was a big let down, the under card was way more entertaining with El Canelo showing what he has as Mexico new toast of the town, i am hoping for big things from this kid, he has power, and speed, but still a little green to put him up vs Mayweather or pacman.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff