Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Member

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Just a bit curious, what rank are you in your form of martial arts, and how long have you been training? Oh! And what style do you practice?

For me, I'm a master green belt(intermediate) in Red Dragon Karate(hence my username) and I'm kind of in the middle of training for my black belt.

As for how long, I've been going since I was eight, I'm now fourteen. So, I'd say about six years, give or take a few since I went on and off in the summer time.

Wealthy Genius

5,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Amature Boxer... No belts (Yet) xd
Brown belt in brazilian jiujitsu out of gracie barra black belt in combat taekwondo from my time in korea in the us army, level 3 combatives qualified in the us army which means im one level below instructor, wrestled for 6 years school, freestyle, and greco roman, and i have studied judo with a small circle of judoka who find that the schools up here aren't worth the time.
Belts don't mean much as each system can do things differently and traditionally some styles don't have any sort of ranking system. I have been training in Wing Chun for around 11 years give or take. I started in high school and have been at it long enough that I should be an instructor by now. At this time our school is more or less non existent I help a friend teach a small class out of his home now. My Sifus have basically retired and are very busy with their farm so we don't see them as much these days. I did a little Tae Kwon Do as a kid but hated the class.
ufc is the s**t
ufc is better than wwe and tna wrestling at the same dam time
I've never heard of Red Dragon Karate. I take whu shu. I've been taking it for about 8yrs now. I'm on level 5. I was about to get to level 6 but summer came along and I just basically forgot everything. So now I'm getting close the end.
Wolf Nightshade
Belts don't mean much as each system can do things differently and traditionally some styles don't have any sort of ranking system. I have been training in Wing Chun for around 11 years give or take. I started in high school and have been at it long enough that I should be an instructor by now. At this time our school is more or less non existent I help a friend teach a small class out of his home now. My Sifus have basically retired and are very busy with their farm so we don't see them as much these days. I did a little Tae Kwon Do as a kid but hated the class.

What lineage of Wing Chun do you practice? I also practice Wing Chun. Great Martial Art and very concise granted you are studying a complete form of WC/VT. Check us out if you get the chance.
www.junfanjkd.net
Thunder Foot
Wolf Nightshade

What lineage of Wing Chun do you practice? I also practice Wing Chun. Great Martial Art and very concise granted you are studying a complete form of WC/VT. Check us out if you get the chance.
www.junfanjkd.net

My Sifu was one of the first people under William Cheung to reach the level of Master. I trained under him and his wife along with several other instructors. Unfortunately we were not able to bring in many new students and my teacher finally closed the school. Due to lack of good schools around the area I have not joined a new school. A friend ran into me and told me he was teaching what he could and wanted my help. We teach from his house and have had our Sifu grade some of our students. We are both just about instructor level in Cheung's system. I really don't feel im that great at Wing Chun im a bit disappointed that no one else has tried to get the school going again we almost have no help from the other instructors from our old school. I wish we had other Chinese styles around so I could at least learn some other things but I have been focused more on teaching others than really working on my advanced skills.

Dedicated Winner

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
I do judo and my current ranking is ik-kyu and currently wearing brown belt

Shirtless Millionaire

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Im 16 do judo as well. Just started, im an orange belter.
Im training for MMA. Wanna be a fighter. haha

Lonely Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
i'm all self taught sort of, i do wolf, snake, and crane style kung fu wolf is my favorite, but i did hapkido for a few months couldn't continue my training at that school so...i'm a white belt but i make up for it with my skills sweatdrop
1st degree black belt in the Korean martial art called Tae Kwon Do. Oh and I've been training for 6 years. Also I've learned Hap Ki Do. ninja
Just started Karate so im a white belt -_-. Im an amateur boxer and i've been practicing Muay Thai for 2 years
the_shining_dream5
1st degree black belt in the Korean martial art called Tae Kwon Do. Oh and I've been training for 6 years. Also I've learned Hap Ki Do. ninja

Hello fellow tae kwon do practitioner! May I ask what style as a matter of curiousity?

I'm a red tag in ITF at present myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces