Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Am I the only one sick of Peyton Manning?

Mega Loiterer

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
He's ok, I didn't like the Colts releasing him. But I think the best the Broncos will do this year is 9-7. Unfortunately, that's good enough for 1st place in the AFC West.
I'm more sick of Tom Brady, Eli Manning, and Ben Roethlisberger than Peyton Manning. Even if Manning can stay healthy through the whole season, if he plays half as good as he normally plays then its a much needed improvement over Tebow. With their young/good defense, and Manning running their offense, The Broncos are by far the favorites to win the AFC West and return to the playoffs, BUT I don't see them reaching the Superbowl any time soon. Its still early for predictions, but I feel 10-6 and eliminated in the divisional round like last season will be their 2012/13 result.

6,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Santa Sumo
I'm more sick of Tom Brady, Eli Manning, and Ben Roethlisberger than Peyton Manning. Even if Manning can stay healthy through the whole season, if he plays half as good as he normally plays then its a much needed improvement over Tebow. With their young/good defense, and Manning running their offense, The Broncos are by far the favorites to win the AFC West and return to the playoffs, BUT I don't see them reaching the Superbowl any time soon. Its still early for predictions, but I feel 10-6 and eliminated in the divisional round like last season will be their 2012/13 result.

I don't see them reaching the Super Bowl anytime soon, either. Also, I just wanted to mention that I loved your avi. It's very entertaining.

6,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
The Mateo
He's ok, I didn't like the Colts releasing him. But I think the best the Broncos will do this year is 9-7. Unfortunately, that's good enough for 1st place in the AFC West.

I get why they did release him, but I'm just so sick of every time I turn on ESPN, they seem to be talking about him.
TotchiSnagglepuss5
Santa Sumo

I don't see them reaching the Super Bowl anytime soon, either. Also, I just wanted to mention that I loved your avi. It's very entertaining.

Thank you kindly for the compliment.

Wealthy Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
manning is the best but he on a suckest team now
XLegit SpadesX
I disagree. The Broncos aren't the worst. Tebow managed to get carried enough in the 2011/12 season to make it to the playoffs. With a pro like Manning behind them, I think it's likely they'll fair better. Superbowl status? Probably not. Definitely playoffs, though.

6,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Okay, so who do you think is the worst?

Dapper Gaian

TotchiSnagglepuss5
Okay, so who do you think is the worst?

the vikings?
XxDivine SwagxX

and he gonna make that suck team better and he gonna bring him to the superbowl
Peyton just needs to retire, like he said he was gunna do!

6,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Marissa_PeaceAndLove
Peyton just needs to retire, like he said he was gunna do!

Wasn't there a baseball player who retired like 20 times or something? I think I read that on ESPN.

Friendly Gaian

9,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cash Grabber 500
It's hard to say. I'm sad because I'm a colts fan and always will be a colts fan, but I'll always be a Manning fan too, considering what he's done for the city of Indianapolis. I really wish he would of retired a Colt.
he will play 2 seasons and get hurt then will retire to coaching and broncos will not make superbowl so dont even think that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff