Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Raider

The greatest football club in the world, also with the biggest fan base in the whole world. What can i say about this club? Pure Class. We will take back Barclay's this year.

Liberal Raider

John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
The greatest football club in the world, also with the biggest fan base in the whole world. What can i say about this club? Pure Class. We will take back Barclay's this year.

I prefer Manchester City simply because of egotistical assholes like you. (:

I prefer Manchester United, because we're UNITED, and ours fans aren't idiotic like yours.

Liberal Raider

John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt

I prefer Manchester United, because we're UNITED, and ours fans aren't idiotic like yours.

Nice play on words, but our fans aren't idiotic.

Plus our egos aren't nearly as big as yours.

Aren't idiotic? Who's fans threw a coin on a MUFC player on the derby? Shitty fans. You deserved to get your 100m squad a** whooped on the derby at your own home. The only player i respect in City, is Joe Hart, because he stopped his own fan from attacking our player.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Also, we have Mario Balotelli. All other arguments are invalid.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Liberal Raider

John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt

Aren't idiotic? Who's fans threw a coin on a MUFC player on the derby? Shitty fans. You deserved to get your 100m squad a** whooped on the derby at your own home. The only player i respect in City, is Joe Hart, because he stopped his own fan from attacking our player.

You act like Manchester United fans have never been stupid.

I'm sorry, but you are already an idiot because no matter what team or sport, all fanbases have idiotic fans.

End of discussion, go b***h elsewhere.
Yeah, but you're fans are literally just immature retards. You can go b***h in some other thread, Read the thread's title "MUFC" f*****t, gtfo.
Money can buy players, but Money can't buy class. Haters will hate.

Liberal Raider

John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt

I'm sorry, but you are already an idiot because no matter what team or sport, all fanbases have idiotic fans.

Yeah, but you're fans are literally just immature retards. You can go b***h in some other thread, Read the thread's title "MUFC" f*****t, gtfo.

I honestly couldn't give a ******** what the thread's title is. Know why? Because the fact that you made it subjected you to ridicule considering that this thread is PUBLIC. If you didn't want fans of other teams to post their opinions, you shouldn't have made the thread.

So again: End of discussion. Go b***h elsewhere.

No s**t its public. Show what a fan you are. Making you look like an idiot for your club. Where is Joey Barton when you need him to start a fight with your stupid a** players again.

Liberal Raider

John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt

I honestly couldn't give a ******** what the thread's title is. Know why? Because the fact that you made it subjected you to ridicule considering that this thread is PUBLIC. If you didn't want fans of other teams to post their opinions, you shouldn't have made the thread.

No s**t its public. Show what a fan you are. Making you look like an idiot for your club. Where is Joey Barton when you need him to start a fight with your stupid a** players again.

I would consider you to be the classless one for insulting me on the basis of this being a thread only for Man U.

You shouldn't make threads if you only want one type of person to post. I'm also not being a bad fan either, I simply stated my opinion that you sounded like an egotistical moron who licks the boot of Manchester United.

Now please, proceed to following your own advice and shut your stupid a**. I honestly have no problem with Manchester United's fans but you're just coming off as an arrogant, egotistical excuse for a fan. Maybe if you wouldn't talk about your team as if though they are gods among men and have a little humility then I would respect you.
LOL, because its all true. History does all the talking for me.

Liberal Raider

John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt

I would consider you to be the classless one for insulting me on the basis of this being a thread only for Man U.

You shouldn't make threads if you only want one type of person to post. I'm also not being a bad fan either, I simply stated my opinion that you sounded like an egotistical moron who licks the boot of Manchester United.

Now please, proceed to following your own advice and shut your stupid a**. I honestly have no problem with Manchester United's fans but you're just coming off as an arrogant, egotistical excuse for a fan. Maybe if you wouldn't talk about your team as if though they are gods among men and have a little humility then I would respect you.

And the fact that you said that they have to take BACK this year's Barclay's title tells me that they are beatable and will always be, as is every team.

Again, show some humility. I have all the respect in the world for Manchester United but fans like you are the part I don't respect.

LOL, dude. I'm open to he fact that anyone can post on here, but if you're a rival fan and you post something like "No you won't, City will." or something like that i'm fine with that. But, if you're calling someone an egotistical a*****e, then, you're taking it WAAAY too far there.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt

And the fact that you said that they have to take BACK this year's Barclay's title tells me that they are beatable and will always be, as is every team.

Again, show some humility. I have all the respect in the world for Manchester United but fans like you are the part I don't respect.

LOL, dude. I'm open to he fact that anyone can post on here, but if you're a rival fan and you post something like "No you won't, City will." or something like that i'm fine with that. But, if you're calling someone an egotistical a*****e, then, you're taking it WAAAY too far there.

I usually post my first response as what I feel the first impression of the original poster is.

And the way you sounded came off as that.

I apologize but all I ask is that you have a little humility. I mean, I'm also an Italy fan in terms of World Cup/UEFA Euro and my team got beat 4-0 in the Final after we looked to be in prime position to win it all after defeating a heavily favored Germany. I know what it's like to lose, and I'm sure you've been humbled in the past, so all I ask is that you show it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff