Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy
Scum scum scum scum scum scum.
How SAF is a sir is beyond me, Bobby Robson is a real sir, true gentleman of Football.
How a 70 year old can call another club a "wee football club" is shocking, not to mention the way he presented himself during the 4-3 lucky win against NUFC was embarrassing.
Fergie Association obviously won't do anything about his rant at the officials.
You know what else is funny? SAF calling MU the "biggest club in the world", he's obviously forgotten about Barcelona and Real Madrid, it's also funny how the "biggest club in the world" lost the title to MCFC.

Scummy fans only sing when they win. We were outsinging the Manure fans in a 70k Old Trafford. CRAP FANS.

NUFC & MCFC<3

LOL. You can celebrate WINNING ON GOAL DIFFERENCE? Wow, thats really sad...

Manure ******** up a 8 point lead. Wow, that's really sad...

Liberal Raider

ItsThatAsianBoy
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy
How SAF is a sir is beyond me, Bobby Robson is a real sir, true gentleman of Football.
How a 70 year old can call another club a "wee football club" is shocking, not to mention the way he presented himself during the 4-3 lucky win against NUFC was embarrassing.
You know what else is funny? SAF calling MU the "biggest club in the world", he's obviously forgotten about Barcelona and Real Madrid, it's also funny how the "biggest club in the world" lost the title to MCFC.

Scummy fans only sing when they win. We were outsinging the Manure fans in a 70k Old Trafford. CRAP FANS.

NUFC & MCFC<3

Doesn't matter. And we had a lot of injury problems so that's not surprising. First title in 43 years? 2 years to buy a trophy? Just to let you know, Money can buy players, but money can't buy CLASS.
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy

NUFC & MCFC<3

Doesn't matter. And we had a lot of injury problems so that's not surprising. First title in 43 years? 2 years to buy a trophy? Just to let you know, Money can buy players, but money can't buy CLASS.

Present > History
Tell me, who's the champion of the Premier League?

Injury problems my a**. A good manager would overcome it.

Liberal Raider

ItsThatAsianBoy
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy

NUFC & MCFC<3

Present > History

The champions of europe are out of the competition in the group stages. But idc about that, i'd love to see MCFC get it in the "PRESENT." And a good manager did overcome it, i'm saying if we didn't have injury problems, we would of done far better....
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy

NUFC & MCFC<3

Present > History

The champions of europe are out of the competition in the group stages. But idc about that, i'd love to see MCFC get it in the "PRESENT." And a good manager did overcome it, i'm saying if we didn't have injury problems, we would of done far better....

Get your head out your a**.
MU wouldn't be in the knockout stages if they were in the group that MCFC were in; a group with the champions of Bundesliga, La Liga and Eredivisie.
You got lucky with the draw.

Liberal Raider

ItsThatAsianBoy
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy

Present > History

MU wouldn't be in the knockout stages if they were in the group that MCFC were in; a group with the champions of Bundesliga, La Liga and Eredivisie.

Lucky? Says the UNLIMITED MONEY TEAM AND EXPENSIVE SQUAD with no "EUROPE EXPERIENCE." I think you overlooked what you said, should be you getting your head out of your a**. MCFC is now the WORST TEAM in Europe for England, such a disgrace.
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy

Present > History

Lucky? Says the UNLIMITED MONEY TEAM AND EXPENSIVE SQUAD with no "EUROPE EXPERIENCE." I think you overlooked what you said, should be you getting your head out of your a**. MCFC is now the WORST TEAM in Europe for England, such a disgrace.

Money and a good squad does not equal good team.
Example, QPR are terrible yet they have money. Another example, Man U is full of dog s**t players yet they manage to stay in top 4.
Yes lucky, as in Man U always seem to get the easy draws.

6-1.

Liberal Raider

ItsThatAsianBoy
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy

Present > History

Example, QPR are terrible yet they have money. Another example, Man U is full of dog s**t players yet they manage to stay in top 4.

6-1.

A match doesn't determine a history of trophies.
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy
Ambitious Matt
ItsThatAsianBoy

Present > History

6-1.

A match doesn't determine a history of trophies.

No but it does determine who's the better team at the moment.
And this has been fun but this is getting no where so we should just agree to disagree.
You can sing your 6-1
you can sing your 6-1
6 games in Europe and didn't win 1.

Liberal Raider

Mecon
You can sing your 6-1
you can sing your 6-1
6 games in Europe and didn't win 1.

Haha, Brilliant!

Greedy Capitalist

******** the Mancs, Howard Webb has the cleanest arsehole in the world because Fergie rims him so much

Admittedly they area fantastic football team.

They're still scum nonetheless with about 90% plastic fans.

all Manchester-born people support City lol

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
John Michael Osbourne
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
The greatest football club in the world, also with the biggest fan base in the whole world. What can i say about this club? Pure Class. We will take back Barclay's this year.

I prefer Manchester City simply because of egotistical assholes like you. (:

I prefer Manchester United, because we're UNITED, and ours fans aren't idiotic like yours.

Nice play on words, but our fans aren't idiotic.

Plus our egos aren't nearly as big as yours.

Your egos aren't as big because you have nothing to be proud of...

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Guys please watch this young player you won't regret it:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items