Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marco Belinelli
HisGreatness
You guys have another person from Kentucky too that is a decent player. I forgot his name.

You mean Darius Miller? Yeah, he's got a ton of potential and he's being reunited with his teammate Anthony Davis. C: Can't wait to see how the team plays this year.

Yeah he was tough.
Lets go Heat!
The Heat will win another NBA championship biggrin
Marco Belinelli
makster
Marco Belinelli
makster
Lakers dont have a bench either... & NY is good, but Carmelo hasnt been at his full potential...... I was just sayn that cuz im from the Chi, but honestly i think the heat are gonna double up & win this year...

"Lakers don't have a bench."

Please research the current Lakers bench before you make yourself look like a dumbass.

Dude. There is no bench. You think 36 year old Jamison is gonna do s**t? Cuz hes way past his prime, and steve blake is terrible. Lakers aint got s**t behind their starters.

I like how they are the only two players you mentioned.

Continue to prove how moronic you are.

Jordan Hill - young big man, a bust if he doesnt come up big. and due to dwight hogging minutes, i doubt it
Earl Clark - who?
Chris Duhon - i thought he retired already
Robert Sacre - last pick of the draft. wont be seeing the court cause of hill and dwight
Jodie Meeks - didnt exceed expectations on a Philly team weak on shooting guards. what makes you think hell be doing it backing up kobe?
Devin Ebanks - signed to fill up the roster
Steve Blake - well at least you have a 3 point shooter
Matt Barnes - did he improve his game in jail over the summer?
Darius Johnson-Odom - Steve Nash and Steve Blake. Wont be seeing time on court.
Andrew Goudelock - refer to Johnson-Odom
Troy Murphy - big white guy only good for shooting, no good for defense.
Antawn Jamison - your best player on the bench is losing gas on the tank.

I did the research for him. And i can still say that especially defensively, the Lakers have NO bench.

Miami Heat = 3rd NBA Title
LeBron James = 4th MVP

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
dwoyoo
Marco Belinelli
makster
Marco Belinelli
makster
Lakers dont have a bench either... & NY is good, but Carmelo hasnt been at his full potential...... I was just sayn that cuz im from the Chi, but honestly i think the heat are gonna double up & win this year...

Please research the current Lakers bench before you make yourself look like a dumbass.

Dude. There is no bench. You think 36 year old Jamison is gonna do s**t? Cuz hes way past his prime, and steve blake is terrible. Lakers aint got s**t behind their starters.

Jordan Hill - young big man, a bust if he doesnt come up big. and due to dwight hogging minutes, i doubt it
Earl Clark - who?
Robert Sacre - last pick of the draft. wont be seeing the court cause of hill and dwight
Jodie Meeks - didnt exceed expectations on a Philly team weak on shooting guards. what makes you think hell be doing it backing up kobe?

I did the research for him. And i can still say that especially defensively, the Lakers have NO bench.

LeBron James = 4th MVP

You're a dumbass if you think Miami even has a chance this year.
Marco Belinelli
dwoyoo
Marco Belinelli
makster
Marco Belinelli
makster

Earl Clark - who?

LeBron James = 4th MVP

3 Time NBA Champion, 6 time all star, fully healthy for next year, Dwyane Wade. And he isnt even the best player on the team. We also have 4 time MVP and the best player in the world, 4 time all star big man who covered the softest 7 footer in the league in the lakers perfectly, the NBAs all time 3 Point shooter, and a bench that surpasses the Lakers bench by a landslide

And they don't even have a slight chance?
If Miami has no chance, then LA isnt even in the same league.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
dwoyoo
Marco Belinelli
dwoyoo
Marco Belinelli
makster

Earl Clark - who?

LeBron James = 4th MVP

3 Time NBA Champion, 6 time all star, fully healthy for next year, Dwyane Wade. And he isnt even the best player on the team. We also have 4 time MVP and the best player in the world, 4 time all star big man who covered the softest 7 footer in the league in the lakers perfectly, the NBAs all time 3 Point shooter, and a bench that surpasses the Lakers bench by a landslide

LAL is in the West. Therefore they are automatically in a tougher league. West > East, by a longshot.

Lakers have to play teams like Denver (underrated severely), Oklahoma City, San Antonio, LAC (also underrated), Memphis (sleeper team), Hornets (have a shot at the playoffs if all of their talent can come together and stay healthy), Phoenix, Portland (don't underestimate Portland; they took Phoenix to a 7 game series with an injury-depleted roster and Phoenix had an easier time with San Antonio!), an underrated Houston team if all of their talent comes together, a new look Mavericks team that can easily dominate, a Sacramento team that can make some noise if all of the team's talent comes together on the court, and a Golden State team that can do the same thing given the chance. And you're saying that Miami even has competition?

Ha... Miami took a loss against New York, I don't want to hear your s**t. You guys should have swept them easily.

Case closed, West > East by a mile. The East it's pretty much predetermined who makes the playoffs, the West, well, it can go any way there is. In 2009 the First and Eighth seed were only 7 games apart.
Marco Belinelli
dwoyoo
Marco Belinelli
dwoyoo
Marco Belinelli
makster

Earl Clark - who?

LeBron James = 4th MVP

LAL is in the West. Therefore they are automatically in a tougher league. West > East, by a longshot.

Lakers have to play teams like Denver (underrated severely), Oklahoma City, San Antonio, LAC (also underrated), Memphis (sleeper team), Hornets (have a shot at the playoffs if all of their talent can come together and stay healthy), Phoenix, Portland (don't underestimate Portland; they took Phoenix to a 7 game series with an injury-depleted roster and Phoenix had an easier time with San Antonio!), an underrated Houston team if all of their talent comes together, a new look Mavericks team that can easily dominate, a Sacramento team that can make some noise if all of the team's talent comes together on the court, and a Golden State team that can do the same thing given the chance. And you're saying that Miami even has competition?

Ha... Miami took a loss against New York, I don't want to hear your s**t. You guys should have swept them easily.

Case closed, West > East by a mile. The East it's pretty much predetermined who makes the playoffs, the West, well, it can go any way there is. In 2009 the First and Eighth seed were only 7 games apart.

I won't argue with the fact that the West is the tougher league, i totally agree, and those teams all do have chances. but that doesnt mean the East hasn't gotten better.

Miami are the kings of the East and can win in the Finals with hard work and good defense. But then theres
Indiana, same young team getting better this year who challenged Miami,
Boston, who drafted two real good big men and have Jeff Green coming back this year while signing Terry and KG back,
Bynum is in a Philadelphia team that had it all except a big man anchoring the post, lost Iggy, but have lots of young pieces and shooters (Wright, Young, Turner, Holiday etc.).
Star-Studded Brooklyn with Deron, Joe Johnson, Defensive leader Gerald Wallace and Brook Lopez is coming back for them.
New York to me downgraded, but Amare is coming back strong after a hard working summer, Melo is still Melo, they have the defensive player of the year, and Jason Kidd is a playmaker and solid on all three offensive assets. Plus Iman Shumpert is coming back from that ACL pretty soon. NY won last year because of Wade's poor decisionmaking and cause Melo was on his prime that game.
Not even gonna include Chicago in the list. But they can surprise.
Milwaukee has Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis, two amazing offensive players, along with good young plauyers like John Henson and Tobias Harris.
Even Washington has a more mature John Wall, rookie Bradley Beal, Trevor Ariza, and a post with Nene and Emeka Okafor.

So the West is great, but the East doesn't suck. And this isnt even the argument. My argument from the beginning was that the Heat have a solid chance to repeat the title this year.

Miami vs. OKC is gonna be a great 2013 matchup blaugh

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
dwoyoo
Marco Belinelli
dwoyoo
Marco Belinelli
dwoyoo

Earl Clark - who?

LeBron James = 4th MVP

I won't argue with the fact that the West is the tougher league, i totally agree, and those teams all do have chances. but that doesnt mean the East hasn't gotten better.

Miami are the kings of the East and can win in the Finals with hard work and good defense. But then theres
Indiana, same young team getting better this year who challenged Miami,
Boston, who drafted two real good big men and have Jeff Green coming back this year while signing Terry and KG back,
Bynum is in a Philadelphia team that had it all except a big man anchoring the post, lost Iggy, but have lots of young pieces and shooters (Wright, Young, Turner, Holiday etc.).
Star-Studded Brooklyn with Deron, Joe Johnson, Defensive leader Gerald Wallace and Brook Lopez is coming back for them.
New York to me downgraded, but Amare is coming back strong after a hard working summer, Melo is still Melo, they have the defensive player of the year, and Jason Kidd is a playmaker and solid on all three offensive assets. Plus Iman Shumpert is coming back from that ACL pretty soon. NY won last year because of Wade's poor decisionmaking and cause Melo was on his prime that game.
Not even gonna include Chicago in the list. But they can surprise.
Milwaukee has Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis, two amazing offensive players, along with good young plauyers like John Henson and Tobias Harris.
Even Washington has a more mature John Wall, rookie Bradley Beal, Trevor Ariza, and a post with Nene and Emeka Okafor.

So the West is great, but the East doesn't suck. And this isnt even the argument. My argument from the beginning was that the Heat have a solid chance to repeat the title this year.

Miami vs. OKC is gonna be a great 2013 matchup blaugh

Yeah, I can't wait to see OKC smash Miami in the regular season myself.

Greedy Winner

Oklahoma City Thunder are the favorites to me this year,
The reason they lost last year was due to lack of expirience, and the fact that the referees were wearing Heat jerseys E_E.

But the Thunder have alot of competition in the West, considering that conference is 2343654765567 times better than the east, they will have to face teams like Spurs, Lakers, Mavericks, Clippers, Grizzlies, and many other good teams in the West.
Lakers are the best team on paper, but we have to see how Nash, Kobe and Dwight get along. The Heat are going to win in the East tho, especially since the Bulls lost their amazing bench, and Rose will be out for most of the season.
dwoyoo
Marco Belinelli
makster
Marco Belinelli
makster

Earl Clark - who?

LeBron James = 4th MVP

Not sure where you got that information from but here is the ACTUAL bench:

Steve Blake
Earl Clark
Chris Duhon
Devin Ebanks
Andrew Goudelock
Jordan Hill
Antawn Jamison
Darius Johnson-Odom
Jodie Meeks
Robert Sacre
Darius Morris

Your bench is slightly outdated. First things first, though, lets look at them:

Jordan Hill - Already came up big when they needed him last year in the playoffs, has lots of room for improvement and he WILL get limited minutes.
Earl Clark - Just because you haven't heard of him doesn't mean he's terrible, he probably won't get too many minutes unless he becomes a better defender.
Chris Duhon - He's not worse than Blake and could potentially get minutes. He's better than Blake at defense and Blake has been inconsistent last few seasons.
Robert Sacre - Last pick, won't get too many minutes, may get sent to D-League to improve his game.
Jodie Meeks - A scorer. That's it. All we need is a scorer to back-up Kobe and he can do that.
Devin Ebanks - Showed a lot of potential last year, was very good on defense at times and recently gained muscle and increase his weight. Will be a good back up if he lives up to expectations.
Steve Blake - Not very good. Tends to be inconsistent and may get competition from Duhon.
Matt Barnes - Not with the Lakers anymore.
Darius Johnson-Odom - Probably sent to D-League to improve or possibly cut.
Andrew Goudelocke - Underrated to an extent, may get minutes if he can earn respect with the Coach. Shows potential from long-range and can drive to the basket.
Troy Murphy - Not with the Lakers anymore.
Antawn Jamison - Obviously old, not as good as before but will have way less responsibilities and pressure and can lead the bench.
You guys make great arguments. I love it!

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
Go Jazz! heart Big fan. ninja
clarakiss
Go Jazz! heart Big fan. ninja

I haven't heard of a Jazz fan in quite some time. Who's your favorite player on the team?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff