Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Member

I can put the puck into the basket the most times. I'm sports.

Greedy Winner

Admire you, can you say how to do?
das so kewl bby. shw me hw 2 1 tyme.

Hygienic Member

mmo02old
Admire you, can you say how to do?

run the thing past the other people you will get a home run. if you shoot it to a heavybacker then it is a touchdown. the best is when you kick it through the posts and get a whopperdinger. that's three points.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200

Gracious Phantom

Well then, if you're so pro. - then maybe you should spend more time involving yourself in sports; rather than wasting your time, by boasting about it on Gaia.

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Hygienic Member

The Bittersweet Demise
Well then, if you're so pro. - then maybe you should spend more time involving yourself in sports; rather than wasting your time, by boasting about it on Gaia.

i think only one of us needs to be dedicating time to improving something. it's you. you need to learn how to read.

Gracious Phantom

jacksrabbit
The Bittersweet Demise

i think only one of us needs to be dedicating time to improving something. it's you. you need to learn how to read.

Well, I actually did read it. And that's what I thought! Or you know, I think neither if us are right. 'Cause I did read it, I definitely did...so you're wrong. And I guess I would be wrong too - because it would have probably been best; if I said absolutely nothing about this and not bothered replying to this topic at all - since I didn't have anything good to say. Like they say:'If you have nothing good to say, then don't bother saying anything.'

Hygienic Member

The Bittersweet Demise

Well, I actually did read it. And that's what I thought! Or you know, I think neither if us are right. 'Cause I did read it, I definitely did...so you're wrong. And I guess I would be wrong too - because it would have probably been best; if I said absolutely nothing about this and not bothered replying to this topic at all - since I didn't have anything good to say. Like they say:'If you have nothing good to say, then don't bother saying anything.'

you should also learn how to use semicolons

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items