• Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
city_brat
Hashtag CallofDutyFanBoy
city_brat
Hashtag CallofDutyFanBoy
Hahaha your post sucks and you should feel sucky

uh no i dont u should feel like an idiot for using a word like sucky

Idiot? Mam, I mean sir, you have bad grammar. Let's check it, shall we?

Corrections:

*Uh
*I
*don't
*you (This is english by the way, not poop language.)
*period at the end.

i didnt come here to get corrected on my grammer dumbass leave me the alone and go away

plus im a woman

Greedy Businessman

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
city_brat
Hashtag CallofDutyFanBoy
city_brat
Hashtag CallofDutyFanBoy

Corrections:

*Uh
*I
*don't
*period at the end.

i didnt come here to get corrected on my grammer dumbass leave me the alone and go away

But you're calling me an idiot, when I was just joking around. Plus, you called me an idiot meaning I have the right to do this. By the way, you DUMBASS, if I was the idiot at lest learn grammar.

Interesting Shopper

4,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hashtag CallofDutyFanBoy
city_brat
Hashtag CallofDutyFanBoy
city_brat
Hashtag CallofDutyFanBoy

Corrections:

*Uh
*I
*don't
*period at the end.

But you're calling me an idiot, when I was just joking around. Plus, you called me an idiot meaning I have the right to do this. By the way, you DUMBASS, if I was the idiot at lest learn grammar.

you werent joking around there was lol or jk on the end of the sentences. plus is your a dumbass. im sorry not everyone can be perfect like u are. go back to ur mom and learn some respect

Greedy Businessman

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
city_brat
Hashtag CallofDutyFanBoy
city_brat
Hashtag CallofDutyFanBoy
city_brat
Hashtag CallofDutyFanBoy

Corrections:

*Uh
*I
*don't
*period at the end.

you werent joking around there was lol or jk on the end of the sentences. plus is your a dumbass. im sorry not everyone can be perfect like u are. go back to ur mom and learn some respect

I don't need to put "lol" or "jk" at the end of a sentence because it's a joke. I don't know what "plus is your a dumbass" means but I never said I was 'PERFECT'. Plus, I know respect more than you probably know what 'RESPECT' means

Sex Symbol

Hashtag CallofDutyFanBoy
city_brat
Hashtag CallofDutyFanBoy
city_brat
Hashtag CallofDutyFanBoy

Corrections:

*Uh
*I
*don't
*period at the end.

I don't need to put "lol" or "jk" at the end of a sentence because it's a joke. I don't know what "plus is your a dumbass" means but I never said I was 'PERFECT'. Plus, I know respect more than you probably know what 'RESPECT' means
Easy there, Cowboy.

Interesting Shopper

4,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hashtag CallofDutyFanBoy
city_brat
Hashtag CallofDutyFanBoy
city_brat
Hashtag CallofDutyFanBoy

Corrections:

*Uh
*I
*don't
*period at the end.

well obviously u dont know me to well cuz i know respect more than anyone. ur the dumbass that judges ppl baised on there grammar, instead of getting to know them. obviously u think ur better than everyone and u would know what respect is even if i came up and slapped u in the face. finally u dont know how to respect women cuz u just disrespected me completely

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games