Welcome to Gaia! ::

Graham was shut down by Talib, Arrington and Sherman. And every team plays 16 games so it doesn't matter if the Saints finished earlier they still had the same amount of games played. And Gronk had less receptions than Graham and still set the record.
In 2011 Gronk had 90 receptions, while Welker had 122. In 2011 Graham had 99 receptions which was the most in the team that year. Brees threw the ball more to Graham that year than Brady did to Gronk.
Either way it doesn't matter. They are both the in the discussion of best TEs in the league and Gronk can block better and is stronger but Graham is faster and can stay healthy. They are both beasts.
Racist Word For African
UnerringIsland
Either way it doesn't matter. They are both the in the discussion of best TEs in the league and Gronk can block better and is stronger but Graham is faster and can stay healthy. They are both beasts.

I agree, but of course we'll disagree on who is better because of the teams we like. mrgreen

I hope Gronkowski can start staying injury-free though, watching him play is pretty exciting.

Yeah I hope he does too and Graham is probably going to have a better season since Sproles was lost in free agency.
Riimmy
I knew him before he played in the NFL. He's good at football and he's damn lucky he's good, because he doesn't have the brains for anything else.

my professor went to college with him and said pretty much the same thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff