14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Racist Word For African
UnerringIsland
FOR LIFE

Graham > Gronkowski

but clearly Hernandez is better than both. At killing people, anyway.

Gronk is the best in the league but besides that I'd argue that Graham and Gronkowski are better at killing people since they aren't locked up or suspected of murder. Part of being a good killer is not getting caught and they've been successful so far.
GreenTigerr
Racist Word For African
UnerringIsland
FOR LIFE

Graham > Gronkowski

but clearly Hernandez is better than both. At killing people, anyway.

Gronk is the best in the league but besides that I'd argue that Graham and Gronkowski are better at killing people since they aren't locked up or suspected of murder. Part of being a good killer is not getting caught and they've been successful so far.

can't argue with that man

Hilarious Swapper

I knew him before he played in the NFL. He's good at football and he's damn lucky he's good, because he doesn't have the brains for anything else.
Riimmy
I knew him before he played in the NFL. He's good at football and he's damn lucky he's good, because he doesn't have the brains for anything else.

gronk is love gronk is life

Blessed Genius

Vernon Davis is better.
Ninja Nicoya
Vernon Davis is better.

only because he can stay healthy
Riimmy

yo soy fiesta

Dangerous Poster

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gronk the best te in the league? Lol you gotta be kidding me
What do you mean you gotta be kidding me? He set numerous records and still holds them, he only played 7 games this year and got 592 yards, he is one of the leagues best run blocking tight ends which is something Jimmy Graham can't do. When Gronk came back from injury the Patriots became a top 10 scoring offense even though their offense was bad. Also Gronk hasn't been shutdown numerous times like Jimmy Graham.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff