• Friendly 100
sweatdrop

Aurora Jolie's Senpai

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I think he'll still be pretty good. It might take a couple years to get back where he was or be greater though.

Friendly Smoker

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
GreenTigerr
I think he'll still be pretty good. It might take a couple years to get back where he was or be greater though.

what kind of.injury did he have?

Aurora Jolie's Senpai

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
HiromiWasabe
GreenTigerr

Compound fracture. His shin and calf bones broke towards the center and came through the skin.

Friendly Smoker

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
GreenTigerr
HiromiWasabe
GreenTigerr

Compound fracture. His shin and calf bones broke towards the center and came through the skin.

Ouch! Too bad for him.

Invisible Humorist

GreenTigerr
HiromiWasabe
GreenTigerr

...really?

Aurora Jolie's Senpai

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
GhostlyMark
GreenTigerr
HiromiWasabe
GreenTigerr

...really?

I didn't see it but I wasn't looking close. Paul George said he saw it.

Invisible Humorist

Tuvok Shakur
GhostlyMark
GreenTigerr
HiromiWasabe
GreenTigerr

...really?

Yeah he pulled a Kevin Ware, except instead of it happening because of landing a jump after trying to block someone it happened because his leg hit the stanchion on an accidental slide as he ran up the court.

I know about that...lol i made a thread about it. I just didn't know the bone actually teared through the skin.

Heart Seeker

I'm pretty sure that He won't leave Indiana Pacers.

Desirable Genius

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Someone who lives in Indy and is a Pacers fan, no way will they get rid of him. They already lost Lance Stephenson. They actually are pretty positive that he will make a full recovery. Just A LOT of physical therapy and re-training.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff