Welcome to Gaia! ::

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Chris Young hit 3 home runs against the Rockies, the Brewers turned a triple play and Ichiro became the 2nd fastest to 2000 career hits. Wow, all of this in one day.
11-Sports_Freak-20
ChicagoWhiteSox
11-Sports_Freak-20
ChicagoWhiteSox
11-Sports_Freak-20
Boston Sports Fan
2-run shot by Lowell. Sorry no sweep for you guys. 3nodding
Don't talk trash too soon. I learned from my mistake from earlier >_>

Hey yeah, remember at the beginning of the year when you told me that the Sox were going to sweep the A's and they ended up losing 3 out of 4 and it started off a horrible homestand?? Well, I do!! xd
Hell, I remember that. You'd think I would have learned from then. Man I forgot about that until you said something. Damn me. I needa shut my big mouth.

hey, maybe the Sox will actually sweep the A's this time. xd It's only a 2 game series coming up. Maybe you were just a couple months off. rofl
Shh! Take that back don't say it! You'll regret it LMAO. Maybe I was just a couple months off. That's be nice to think. biggrin

ok, I take it back. How about I say that the Tigers are going to sweep the Royals? Will that work?? xp
baseball is cool
ChicagoWhiteSox
11-Sports_Freak-20
ChicagoWhiteSox
11-Sports_Freak-20
ChicagoWhiteSox

Hey yeah, remember at the beginning of the year when you told me that the Sox were going to sweep the A's and they ended up losing 3 out of 4 and it started off a horrible homestand?? Well, I do!! xd
Hell, I remember that. You'd think I would have learned from then. Man I forgot about that until you said something. Damn me. I needa shut my big mouth.

hey, maybe the Sox will actually sweep the A's this time. xd It's only a 2 game series coming up. Maybe you were just a couple months off. rofl
Shh! Take that back don't say it! You'll regret it LMAO. Maybe I was just a couple months off. That's be nice to think. biggrin

ok, I take it back. How about I say that the Tigers are going to sweep the Royals? Will that work?? xp
Lol. How about no! See the thing is if you say something good about another team hoping the opposite will happen, the good thing will happen. Well at least that's what I'm getting from this. Lol.
Boston Sports Fan
Chris Young hit 3 home runs against the Rockies, the Brewers turned a triple play and Ichiro became the 2nd fastest to 2000 career hits. Wow, all of this in one day.

finally chris young broke his slump;
i was watchinqq thatt qame.
11-Sports_Freak-20
ChicagoWhiteSox
11-Sports_Freak-20
ChicagoWhiteSox
11-Sports_Freak-20
ChicagoWhiteSox

Lol. How about no! See the thing is if you say something good about another team hoping the opposite will happen, the good thing will happen. Well at least that's what I'm getting from this. Lol.

Yeah, the world is just against the Sox!! lol Well, at least this year. Whenever the Sox start doing good they crush your heart into little pieces and then spit on you. And then they say, "That's for thinking that the White Sox could do good this season!!" rofl Then they commit 5000 errors in one game and get shutout by some crappy pitcher.
Meat-tray got rock today and wasn't help at all by our defense. We had like 4 errors and a lot of dumb plays by the D. Yankees have a double-header tomorrow against the Rays, CC will pitch game 1 and AJ game 2. I'm confident we'll take both from them.
Bronx Bombers
Meat-tray got rock today and wasn't help at all by our defense. We had like 4 errors and a lot of dumb plays by the D. Yankees have a double-header tomorrow against the Rays, CC will pitch game 1 and AJ game 2. I'm confident we'll take both from them.

Yup. I was sleeping I didn't see the game but don't we play a double header tommorow.

Dangerous Prophet

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ChicagoWhiteSox
11-Sports_Freak-20
ChicagoWhiteSox
11-Sports_Freak-20
ChicagoWhiteSox

Yeah, the world is just against the Sox!! lol Well, at least this year. Whenever the Sox start doing good they crush your heart into little pieces and then spit on you. And then they say, "That's for thinking that the White Sox could do good this season!!" rofl Then they commit 5000 errors in one game and get shutout by some crappy pitcher.
I do not live...

At least Ozzie's capable of making plays.

I merely exist...
Bronx Bombers

Game 1

CC Sabathia (16-7) vs.Matt Garza (7-9) he has been struglling thats for game 1

Game 2

AJ Burnett (10- cool vs. Andy Sonnantine (6-9)

btw: D. Jeter is 3 more hits away from Lou Gerigh's record but Giradi is not sure if he wants to put Jeter in both of the games Jeter in not sure as well.

we may take the two games tommrow!
Boston Sports Fan
CHRIS YOUNG!!! i never expace him to him 3 Home-runs!
Bronx Bombers

The Rays are freaking horrible. Even if they are leading, their bullpen will definitely blow it. gonk The Yankees will definitely sweep the double header.
ChicagoWhiteSox
Bronx Bombers

The Rays are freaking horrible. Even if they are leading, their bullpen will definitely blow it. gonk The Yankees will definitely sweep the double header.
well if CC and AJ could give 7 great Innings then we'll be good the bull-pen needs to rest!

Professional Lunatic

Wow. Hardly a word or mention of Ichiro's 2,000th hit. Shame.

You guys should be discussing when he will get number 3,000 or how close he'll get to 4,000.

Or whether or not he gets 4,000!

This east coast bias is ridiculous!

xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out