Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eyes
Why? sweatdrop

I could have sworn I had seen you post something Mets related in a good way, guess it had been Eiji, ur usernames both start with E and are 4 letters long lol.
Eyes
Kaiser Wilhelm
Baseball News Everyone!

The Braves have agreed to a contract with former Brave OF Brian Jordan.

Here is the potential Braves OF for next season:

RF Raul Mondesi
CF Andruw Jones
LF Brian Jordan
4th OF Ryan Langerhans

We got Jordan back!! eek *dances* So, Chipper's at third again? Oh...and yay to Mondesi too! whee

I'm digging it too. I loved Jordan when he was here, and I've been bragging to my buddies about him getting signed cause I called it about 2 weeks ago.

And yeah, Chipper is gonna stay at 3rd from now on. They're thinking of moving their awesome 3rd base prospect (Andy Marte) to the outfield now.
1. Should Pete Rose be let into the Hall?:
Ah pieces--I really don't know after listening to everyones thoughts and feelings on the matter I'm like that's a good point and oh they bring up a good point too.

2. Is A-Rod just a media skape-goat?:
I don't give a high flying piece of anything about A-Rod and what goes on with him--I guess strike two for me -_-'

3. Who do you think was the greatest SS to ever play?:
Honus Wagner
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amazing man and ballplayer--he's what I call a true ballplayer.

"I don't want my picture in any cigarettes, but I also don't want you to lose the ten dollars, so I'm enclosing my check for that sum."

"I never have been sick. I don't even know what it means to be sick. I hear other players say they have a cold. I just don't know what it would feel like to have a cold - I never had one."

4. Better league - AL OR NL and why?:
NL--yeah it's the same with me that DH rule is lame.

5. Most underrated baseball player (current and retired):
I'm going to have to go with Craig Counsell--the man is awesome, excellent and all of that other stuff he can play basically any position in the infield( catcher and pitcher excluded) and play it well--and even though he doesn't have a lot of power--he still suprises you--plus like I said before he's very decent--and a funny one too.
Dang everyone hates the DH rule. IMO, I love it. It means the pitcher doesnt have to bat, therefore, if the pitcher cant bat, he cant end game-tying rallies, which are awesome!

PS : If the DH rule didnt exist, Boston would have Ortiz at 1st, and thats not a pretty picture in my mind. sweatdrop
baseball kicks a**
well i am sooo extremely glad to see relevant baseball fans here. all everone seems to care about nowadays is either the red sox or the yankees and who can hate the other more. i mean i am only 18 but i was raised around the game and even though i am a lifelong yankee fan i dont try to get mixed up in all the hype surrounding the red sox and the yankee rivalry.
Here I have some baseball--baseball questions ^_^

1. What's you favorite position?
2. Do you like batting or fielding better?
3. Would you rather hit a home run or thwarting someone from making the homerun(aka making an awesomely amazing catch)?
4. Do you prefer wooden or medal bats?
5. What's you most favorite baseball movie?

Okay a little cheesmo and the 2nd and 3rd questions are practically the same -_-' Anywho have fun with this--it was meant to be light hearted.

1. Shortstop ^_^
2. Fielding
3. I'm going to have to go with hitting a homer
4. medal--I'm a wimpy little girl -_-'
5. 61* ,Sandlot, A Leauge of their Own, The Rookie

There really are a lot of baseball movies out there--I was thinking about that today at work.
JCacho
Dang everyone hates the DH rule. IMO, I love it. It means the pitcher doesnt have to bat, therefore, if the pitcher cant bat, he cant end game-tying rallies, which are awesome!

PS : If the DH rule didnt exist, Boston would have Ortiz at 1st, and thats not a pretty picture in my mind. sweatdrop

But if the NL did have that rule we wouldn't have ever known that Randy Johnson can hit homeruns ^_^
StratusFox
JCacho

But if the NL did have that rule we wouldn't have ever known that Randy Johnson can hit homeruns ^_^
Or that Pedro cant bat... ninja
barryzito75
well i am sooo extremely glad to see relevant baseball fans here. all everone seems to care about nowadays is either the red sox or the yankees and who can hate the other more. i mean i am only 18 but i was raised around the game and even though i am a lifelong yankee fan i dont try to get mixed up in all the hype surrounding the red sox and the yankee rivalry.

Good for you 3nodding and I was sick of all the Yankee vs Red Sox threads too--that's why I made this one--so every team is represented.
1. What's you favorite position? - 3B
2. Do you like batting or fielding better? - Batting
3. Would you rather hit a home run or thwarting someone from making the homerun(aka making an awesomely amazing catch) Thwarting
4. Do you prefer wooden or metal bats? - Have never used wooden so I dont know lol
5. What's you most favorite baseball movie? - Documentary - Curse of the Bambino

In terms of cast/ actors - the Soon to be released- Fever Pitch, starring Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore

eek xd

The ending has to be re-written to relfect the 2004 Championship

Details here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332047/?fr=c2l0ZT1kZnxteD0yMHxzZz0xfGxtPTIwMHx0dD1vbnxwbj0wfHE9RmV2ZXIgUGl0Y2h8aHRtbD0xfG5tPW9u;fc=3;ft=5;fm=1
JCacho
StratusFox
JCacho

Heh heh heh.
barryzito75

No offense, but can you do me a favor and try to use proper grammar, I can barely handle bad grammar xd xp
Who wants me to take my quiz?
StratusFox
JCacho
StratusFox
JCacho

Heh heh heh.

I pity the Mets, in question of the Martinez signing,

1) they overpaid, guranteed 4 years, for an arm that wont last 2

2) SUPER HUGE HOLE OF DEATH in lineup along with the overpayment... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items