Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Humorist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Not handball, so sorry to anybody coming here expecting that, and I have no problem with American football, so please don't come on here slagging my preference, it's time ill-spent. :l
Favourite teams guys? Mine is Manchester United, and personally I think they can win it this season, what about you guys?
Hello,

Football refers to a number of sports that involve, to varying degrees, kicking a ball with the foot to score a goal. The most popular of these sports worldwide is association football.

Interesting Shopper

4,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Broken Britain
Not handball, so sorry to anybody coming here expecting that, and I have no problem with American football, so please don't come on here slagging my preference, it's time ill-spent. :l
Favourite teams guys? Mine is Manchester United, and personally I think they can win it this season, what about you guys?

its called futbol or as we know it in america as soccer, not football. it makes us think about tackle football.

Witty Humorist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
city_brat
Broken Britain

its called futbol or as we know it in america as soccer, not football. it makes us think about tackle football.

Oh boy, that was ignorant. It's not just called futbol, in England, and most of the world, it's referred to in some close degree as football. I made sure in the first sentence to clarify which sport I meant. The whole world isn't America, so it shouldn't be done just how you say.

Interesting Shopper

4,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Broken Britain
city_brat
Broken Britain

Oh boy, that was ignorant. It's not just called futbol, in England, and most of the world, it's referred to in some close degree as football. I made sure in the first sentence to clarify which sport I meant. The whole world isn't America, so it shouldn't be done just how you say.

are u stupd. i didnt say the whole world is america. if u go to google and type in football was will it come up with. if u type in soccer then u will get the sport u are talking about. im not ignorant. ur just plain stupid

Witty Humorist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
city_brat
Broken Britain
city_brat
Broken Britain

are u stupd. i didnt say the whole world is america. if u go to google and type in football was will it come up with. if u type in soccer then u will get the sport u are talking about. im not ignorant. ur just plain stupid

LOL. Well, if you're using the American website, as in Google.com, of course you would get the American sport, that's just because it's the American server. However, if you go to Google.co.uk, or any such, and type in football, the result will be different. The more you know the better.

Interesting Shopper

4,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Broken Britain
city_brat
Broken Britain
city_brat
Broken Britain

LOL. Well, if you're using the American website, as in Google.com, of course you would get the American sport, that's just because it's the American server. However, if you go to Google.co.uk, or any such, and type in football, the result will be different. The more you know the better.

no its the other way around, next time u want to talk about soccer the say football aka soccer. dont miss inform anyone my saying football

Witty Humorist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
city_brat
Broken Britain
city_brat
Broken Britain
city_brat
Broken Britain

no its the other way around, next time u want to talk about soccer the say football aka soccer. dont miss inform anyone my saying football

Lololol, okay.

Beloved Smoker

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!! mrgreen

5,675 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
city_brat
Broken Britain
city_brat
Broken Britain

futball is the Spanish way of spelling it (I think) why don't you leave and stop dicking around in here trying to start an argument

Interesting Shopper

4,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
xXC-SickXx
city_brat
Broken Britain
city_brat
Broken Britain

futball is the Spanish way of spelling it (I think) why don't you leave and stop dicking around in here trying to start an argument

no its not its spelt futbol and i will do whatever i want

Shy Noob

heart heart heart heart

Original Wolf

city_brat
xXC-SickXx
city_brat
Broken Britain
city_brat
Broken Britain

Yes, "fĂștbol" is the spanish word. (I'm spanish)
On topic, my favourite team is Real Madrid.

Krissiekins's Waifu

Naughty Lover

10,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
Yep, I'm a Real Madrid fan too. Haven't been able to watch much though, it's hard to find it being televised in the States without having to pay an arm and a leg.

Witty Humorist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
omeas
city_brat
xXC-SickXx
city_brat
Broken Britain

Yes, "fĂștbol" is the spanish word. (I'm spanish)
On topic, my favourite team is Real Madrid.

Manchester United fan here, Ronaldo is probably one of my favourite players, you guys are lucky to have him haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff